W. Randy Haynes Ancestors and Related Southern Families:Information about Lucretia Walker
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Lucretia Walker (b. December 23, 1789, d. Bet. 1860 - 1870)Lucretia Walker (daughter of James Walker and Catherine E. Miller)4737 was born December 23, 1789 in Wayne Co, KY4738, and died Bet. 1860 - 1870 in Fayette or Lavacca Co, TX.She married Silas Bell on August 31, 1811 in Wayne County, KY4739.
More About Lucretia Walker:
Alternate fact: Died prob. Lavacca County, TX.4740
Lived: 1855, Fayette, TX 1855.4740
Moved 1: To Rep. of Texas before 1835.4741
Moved 2: Later in life lived with son in Fayette Co., TX.4741
More About Lucretia Walker and Silas Bell:
Marriage: August 31, 1811, Wayne County, KY.4742
Children of Lucretia Walker and Silas Bell are:
- Phasaelas Bell, b. October 31, 1812, KY4743, d. June 21, 1906, Mills County, TX4743.
- Zoilus Adokus Bell, b. 1816, KY4743, d. August 15, 1883, Titus County, TX4743.
- Ozzias Bell, b. March 30, 1817, Wayne County, KY4743, d. date unknown.
- Isaac Bell, b. 1818, KY4743, d. Bet. 1880 - 1883, Fayette County, TX4744.
- James Carrell Bell, b. March 01, 1820, Wayne County, KY4745, 4746, d. August 04, 1880, Muldoon, Fayette County, TX4746.
- Mary Louisianna Bell, b. October 13, 1823, KY4747, d. September 17, 1904, Flatonia, Fayette County, TX4747.