This is the summation of over thirty years of genealogy research. My database changes as new facts come to life and is updated regularly on Rootsweb.com. This page is not. The family file is now too large to be included here. While I've made every attempt at accuracy, errors are impossible to avoid. I'm thankful to all those researchers who've contributed to this effort.
I hope this page honors all of my ancestors who were true American pioneers. I especially want to honor my Native American indigenous ancestors. My great-grandmother, Claudia Lee Brown Haynes, came from northwestern Georgia and was of Cherokee ancestry per family history.
If you have questions, corrections, or additions please contact me. All information and photos found in my file can be used free with a customary source citation.
May you always walk the beautiful path!...Navaho
Peace, Wisdom, Heart!
W. Randy Haynes
author of "Cajun Snuff"
"Murder by the Sacred Tree" (late 2007/early 2008)
- C. W. Watson Family (62 KB)
Charles W. Watson, Virginia Eilzabeth Pack and Inez Watson (infant) circa 1900
- Randy Haynes circa 1978 (52 KB)
- Robert and Lucy Ellen Grissom Fanning (30 KB)
- J. Edgar Watson (54 KB)
Murdered by brother-in-law, J. D. Baum, at the family Christmas Day gathering 1908 at the young age of 20.
- Wm. Robert and Normigene Wood Haynes (39 KB)
- William Rufus and Clauda Lee Brown Haynes (32 KB)
- Stephen, King, Greaves, Maloney & Wieser Women (37 KB)
Circa 1911: L-R Saphronia King Greaves, Martha Greaves Stephen, Saphronia Stephen Maloney, Lottie Maloney Wieser & infant, Mary Gates Wieser and unidentified woman.
- William Jennings Bryan Wood Family (524 KB)
WJB and Inez Watson Wood, children and grandcildren circa 1958
- Wylie D. and Sarah Jane Smith Cunningham Family (39 KB)
Circa 1890s after the death of Wylie D. Sr.
- William F. & Mary C. Howard Stephen Family (74 KB)
Bottom L-R: Madison, William F., Mary C.,and James. Back L-R: Charlie, Laura, A. H. (Tobe), Arizona, Tom, and Tinnie.
- William Rufus and Clauida Lee Brown Haynes (61 KB)
circa 1957 with ggrandchildren Ricky, Randy, Sue, and Rusty Haynes
- W. R. Watson FamilyCirca 1897 (40 KB)
Taken after the death of Wm. Rowlett
- Samuel & Margaret Stephen Whitener & Family (52 KB)
Back: L-R Narcissus, Joseph, Delpha, Minnie, Front: Alice, Alfred, Samuel, Margaret, Jeremiah.
- Charles Wylie Watson (584 KB)
CW Watson, Inez Watson Wood, Virginia Wood Sones, Kenneth Ray Sones, Greg Sones circa 1966
- Connell Vince Roberts & Family (52 KB)
Back: L-R Eliza Caroline Stephen, Lewis B., Nora E., Connell, Front: infant - Dorthy Mae, toddler - Ney, and dog Ponti
- William Rowlett Watson (420 KB)
- James J. and Barbara Virginia Seay Brown Family (62 KB)
- Walker Plantation House in Waco, TX (35 KB)
Built by James Walker and his son Collett. Built in 1853 per Texas Historical Society. Bricks were fired on the site. First plantation house in the area.
- John W. and Mary Frances Cunningham Wood Family (55 KB)
- JW "Cliff" Stephen & Ada F. Stracener (47 KB)
- James M. R. & Martha V. Greaves Stephen Family (86 KB)
"Jim Matt" Stephen Family
- Joseph Carl Pack Family (57 KB)
- James Fanning and Family (60 KB)
Family Reunion in Arkansas unknown year