The Hoffmans of New York:Information about Martin Hoffman
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Martin Hoffman (b. 1625, d. 1712)Martin Hoffman (son of Herman Hermanzen Hoffman) was born 1625 in Revel, Sweden (on Gulf of Finland), and died 1712 in Kingston, Ulster County, NY..He married Emmerentje Claesen DeWitte on May 16, 1664 in Manhattan, NY (New Amsterdam).
Notes for Martin Hoffman:
Sadler of Revel,
M. First, Lysbet Hermans of Otmorsen, March 31, 1663
1662-76 Owned a house and lot in Albany, New York.
More About Martin Hoffman:
Emigration: 1657, New Amsterdam ( New York).
Occupation: Sadler .
More About Martin Hoffman and Emmerentje Claesen DeWitte:
Marriage: May 16, 1664, Manhattan, NY (New Amsterdam).
Children of Martin Hoffman and Emmerentje Claesen DeWitte are:
- +Zacharius Hoffman, b. 1677, Huntington, New York, d. Abt. 1744, Shawangunk, Ulster County, New York.
- Annetje Hoffman, b. 1665, d. date unknown.
- Marritje Hoffman, d. date unknown.
- Nicholas Hoffman, b. 1680, d. date unknown.
- Taatje Hoffman, b. Bef. 1700, d. date unknown.