The Moore Family of Virginia and Kentucky:Information about Andrew Jackson (Doc) Osborne
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Andrew Jackson (Doc) Osborne (b. February 14, 1869, d. April 08, 1937)Andrew Jackson (Doc) Osborne (son of James Knox Polk Osborne and Elizabeth Robinette)451 was born February 14, 1869 in Blackwater, Lee County, Virginia, U.S.A.451, and died April 08, 1937 in Blackwater, Lee County, Virginia, U.S.A.451.He married Polly Fisher.
Notes for Andrew Jackson (Doc) Osborne:
He was a Blackwater, VA physician for more than 40 years. He trained under Dr. William ROBINETTE and made house calls on his horse 'Old Joe'. He had a good treatment record for the flu epidemic of 1917-18. He was a Mason, Odd Fellow, and member of the Blackwater Lick (Big Door) Church. He served three months in the Atlanta penitentiary for prescribing morphine to a Mr. HOBBS; he was turned in by Mr. ELY.
He was born on the Caleb Hurd Farm.
More About Andrew Jackson (Doc) Osborne:
Burial: Unknown, Osborne Cemetery #1, Blackwater, Lee County, Virginia, U.S.A..451
Children of Andrew Jackson (Doc) Osborne and Polly Fisher are:
- Alan Osborne, b. December 29, 1889451, d. Infant451.
- Charles Osborne, b. February 09, 1891451, d. Infant451.
- Jeanette Bower Osborne, b. March 20, 1892451, d. April 27, 1892451.
- John Osborne, b. August 04, 1893451, d. Infant451.
- James K. Osborne, b. September 24, 1894451, d. Infant451.
- Henry Stewart Osborne, b. April 30, 1896451, d. March 28, 1971, McGuire Veteran's Hospital, Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.451.
- William R. Osborne, b. October 05, 1898451, d. Infant451.
- Elizabeth Ethel Osborne, b. November 03, 1899451, d. April 27, 1933, Dona, Lee County, Virginia, U.S.A.451.
- Arthur Young (Stuss) Osborne, b. September 13, 1902451, d. December 17, 1988451.
- Della Mae Osborne, b. September 14, 1907451, d. 1909451.
- Olin Osborne, b. September 04, 1910451, d. Infant451.
- Floyd Osborne, b. 1911451, d. 1911451.
- Rosa Lee Osborne.