- Fullick Family (51 KB)
William, Shirley, Baby James A. Hubley, Doris (Hubley), Hilda and Thelma Fullick
- Doris Hubley and children (36 KB)
James Arthur, Doris, Ann, Louise, David and Paulette.
- James Arthur Hubley's Grand Parents Lewis and Cece (31 KB)
Grandmother Cecelia, My Uncle James, Grandfather Lewis and My Father Frank Hubley. Taken about 1940.
- Mary Cecelia (Robichaud) Hubley (31 KB)
Cecelia, her Great Grand Daughter Anita and Grand Daughter in Law Marleen Hubley.
- Frank and Doris Hubley (41 KB)
Frank and Doris Hubley
- Maxine (Hubley) Pastirik's Grandparents. (40 KB)
Maxine's Grandparents Thomas Ralph Delong Hubley and Minnie May (Mason) Hubley.Circa 1920
- Evelyn Elevia (Frank) Hubley (33 KB)
- Gerald (Eddie) and Viola Hubley (39 KB)
My Uncle Eddie and Aunt Viola Hubley.
- Northwest United Baptist Church, est. 1809 (40 KB)
Est. 1809 as the Baptist Meeting House, with the help of Ulrich's sons.
- 300 Acre Woodlots (55 KB)
1763-1766, Ulrich Hubley was granted a 300 acre woodlot in the 3rd. division lot D-11, Lunenburg County, N.S. Source: Map from J. Christopher Young's "Welcome to The Wizard's Cove".
- James and Marleen Hubley (36 KB)
James and Marleen Hubley
- Samuel Hubley (62 KB)
- Cecelia and Lewis Hubley (29 KB)
Cecelia and Lewis Hubley
- Second Peninsula (40 KB)
1753 Ulrich Hubley was granted a 30 acre lot on Second Peninsula (B-9), Lunenburg County, N.S. Source: Map from J. Christopher Young's "Welcome toThe Wizard's Cove"
- Family of Thomas Ralph Delong Hubley (52 KB)
Thomas Ralph Delong Hubley Family Photo from St. Margaret's Bay Area, Halifax County, Nova Scotia. Circa 1928
- James Arthur Hubley'sFullick Grand Parents (43 KB)
James Arthur Hubley's aunt Marjorie, Grandmother Hilda and Grandfather William Fullick from the Head of St. Margaret's Bay, Halifax County, Nova Scotia.