This family research contains my relatives,The Hunkapiller's of Marshall, Blount,Madison and Morgan County, Alabama, the Cooleys, Brights and Collins of the same area plus my 2nd wife's family, (Hurst,Price and Watts) and my 3rd wife's family (Hurst, Sasnetts and Hammocks.Many of the Hurst,Prices and Watts are from and around East Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina.Sasnetts are from Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina.Hammocks are from Tallapoosa County Alabama and Georgia.
The Tills of South Carolina came to Alabama with the Hunkapillers, they settled in South Alabama. Rosanna Hunkapiller married Daniel Till, they are the ancestors of the Williams family, which includes Hank Williams Sr and Hank Jr.
- Alton and Rachel Hunkapiller (327 KB)
Getting old but still looking good!!
- Papa and Mama Hunkapiller with all their children. (57 KB)
Olen,Ora Mae, John, Herman, Ray, Wilburn and Ruth.
- Papa and Mama Hunkapiller (149 KB)
My grandpa and grandma Hunkapiller
- Rachel and Laura our foster daughter. (44 KB)
This is Rachel, my wife with our foster daughter Laura on Cheaha Mountain in Alabama.
- Uncle Ray Hunkapiller (16 KB)
With his new truck.
- Col. James Lawrence Sheffield (70 KB)
My Great Grandpa who was my Great Grandmother's partner. They never married but had children together.
- Mama and Aunt Ora Mae (15 KB)
This is my grandmother when she was in the nursing home and visiting her was her daughter Ora Mae.
- Mama and Papa Hunkapiller (39 KB)
Mama and Papa at the Methodist Church
- Elnorah Hunkapiller and Family (38 KB)
Some of James Franklins folks.
- Henry Hunkapiller Family (52 KB)
Papa Hunkapiller and family in 1975. With all the children including my daddy Olen Beaul
- Herman Hunkapiller (158 KB)
My daddy's brother
- Chattanooga ,Tn. (85 KB)
Looking toward Chattanooga from the battle site on Top of Lookout Mountain.
- G.C. and Lula Hunkapillerfamily (39 KB)
Some of James Franklin Hunkapiller's folks.
- Dean, Beaul (my brother), Carla, Daddy and PaPa (29 KB)
The gang walking down the road
- Some of Olen and Dimple's grand children. (64 KB)
Dean Allen Hunkapiller and Carla Machelle Hunkapiller Children of Beaul D. Hunkapiller and Jennifer Settle daughter of Martha Juletta Hunkapiller Settle.
- Gum Hunkapiller and his wife (72 KB)
My GGgrand Uncle son of Thomas Hunkapiller.
- Alton Hunkapiller (40 KB)
- Papa and Mama Hunkapiller (57 KB)
These are my Grandparents, Henry E. and Anna B. Hunkapiller of Guntersville, Alabama. They are both deceased but will be long remembered.
- Beth and Jeffery (293 KB)
Beth and Jeffery Hunkapiller
- Leon and Ora Mae Snow and John H. Hunkapiller (59 KB)
This is my daddy's sister Ora Mae Snow and her husband Leon Snow and one of my father's brothers John H. Hunkapiller.
- Alison and Jeffery (57 KB)
Alton and Beth's children in 1980's
- Jeffery (34 KB)
Jeffery in the year 2000
- Mother and Wanda (56 KB)
This is my mother with my sister Wanda
- Grandpa Collins (37 KB)
Thomas Jefferson Collins
- Aunt Dora and her husband Cooley (51 KB)
Papa Hunkapiller's sister, husband and son Crawford who died in WWII.
- James Plummer Hunkapillerand his wife (27 KB)
My Great Grandpa and his wife.
- 50th Wedding Anniversary of Olen and Dimple (65 KB)
Daddy was in the Nursing Home in Guntersville and was celebrating his and mother's 50th anniversay with their family.
- Mother and Daddy (47 KB)
This is a picture of mother and daddy all dressed up and going somewhere.
- Aunt Jewel Pierce and her family. (63 KB)
Aunt Jewel with her family at a family reunion in 1981.
- Dimple and Olen Hunkapiller at 50th Anniversary (70 KB)
50th anniversary at Guntersville nursing home where daddy died in 1990.
- Dimple and Olen Hunkapillerfamily in 1981 (73 KB)
Collins reunion in 1981
- Mother with Wanda and Juletta (109 KB)
Mother with my sisters in front of our house
- Dimple Hunkapiller (42 KB)
This is my mother
- Uncle Dewey Collins with his Family (74 KB)
Uncle Dewey Collins, my mothers brother, at the Collinsreunion in 1981
- Mother and Daddy with Kids (49 KB)
Mother and Daddy with Wanda, Juletta and daddy holding Beaul
- Dimple Hunkapiller (38 KB)
This was at Lineville Nursing home in summer of 2005.
- Olen and Dimple Hunkapiller family (38 KB)
This is a picture of my family.My father, mother and brother Beaul, and my sisters, Wanda and Juletta
- Henry and Anna Hunkapiller (6 KB)
Papa and Mama Hunkapiller
- Mama Hunkapiller (31 KB)
This is my Grandma Hunkapiller..Anna Belle Cooley Hunkapiller
- Family members celebrating 50 wedding anniversary. (73 KB)
Olen and Dimple Hunkapiller,Mama Hunkapiller(Anna),Uncle Wilburn,Aunt Martha Hunkapiller and son Wade, Uncle Leon and Aunt Ora Mae Snow. Seated to the right Beth my wife D.12/26/1992
- My mother Dimple Collins Hunkapiller (99 KB)
Looks like mother is taking it easy
- Henry and Anna Hunkapiller and family (30 KB)
Papa and Mama Hunkapiller and children with one not pictured...Uncle Ray.
- Anna Belle Cooley Hunkapiller (24 KB)
This is my Grandmother(Mama)Hunkapiller wife of Henry Hunkapiller.
- Wanda, Juletta and Beaul (95 KB)
My brother and sisters
- Alton Hunkapiller (44 KB)
One of my hunting adventures out West.
- Alison Hunkapiller (43 KB)
My daughter when she was 6 yrs old.
- Alison DeAnn Hunkapiller (25 KB)
My daughters senior picture in 2003
- Al Hunkapiller (47 KB)
- Grandpa and Grandma Collins (55 KB)
They were celebrating their wedding anniversary.
- Mymother and my sister Wanda (56 KB)
Dimple Hunkapiller and my sister Wanda at the old house over at PaPa's house.
- Daddy holding Alison and stand close Jeffery (38 KB)
Daddy(Olen Hunkapiller) Jeffery Hunkapiller and Alison Hunkapiller---children of Al and Beth Hunkapilller
- Olenand Dimple Hunkapiller (35 KB)
These are my parents Olen Beaul Hunkapiller and Gracie Lee (Dimple) Collins Hunkapiller
- Calvin and Hazel Hammock (31 KB)
My wife's parents Calvin Darwin Hammock and Hazel Geneva Hurst Hammock.
- Daddy and Beaul (92 KB)
Daddy and my brother Beaul
- Alton and Beth Hunkapiller and children (23 KB)
This is my family Alton and Beth Hurst Hunkapiller with our two children....Jeffery and Alison Hunkapiller
- Alton Lee Hunkapiller (63 KB)
This picture was taken at the Collins reunion in Guntersville in 1951
- Col. James Lawrence Sheffield (44 KB)
This is my GreatGrandfather Col. James Lawrence Sheffield.
- Jeffery Lee Hunkapiller (26 KB)
My son's senior picture in 2000
- Alton and Beaul (91 KB)
Me and my brother Beaul
- Sarah Ann Bright 1850 (32 KB)
This is my GreatGrandma Sarah Ann Bright.She was never married but had children by Col. James Sheffield.
- Olen Beaul Hunkapiller (66 KB)
My daddy at his home in Guntersville,Alabama.
- Papa and Mama at their 64th anniversary (126 KB)
Also shown are all their children
- Annie Maude Watts Hurst (20 KB)
This was my second wife's mother Annie Maude Watts Hurst.Daughter of Draper and Minnie Watts and Wife of Dee Hurst.
- Scott Settle and Jeffery Hunkapiller (87 KB)
This is my son Jeffery Hunkapillerbeing held by my sister's son Scott Settle
- Olen and Dimple Hunkapiller Family (100 KB)
Alton,Juletta,Wanda and Beaul
- Beth DeAnne Hurst Hunkapiller (22 KB)
This was my second wife Beth Hurst at a young age. Adopted daughter of Dee and Annie MaudeHurst. Mother of Jeffery and Alison Hunkapiller.
- Mama and Papa with all the grandkids (131 KB)
Alton,Juletta,Wanda and Beaul
- Uncle Ray at Mothers 90th Birthday (35 KB)
Uncle Ray holding Carla's girl
- John Burneybrother of Linsey Mabry Burney (34 KB)
This is a picture of John Burney, a brother to Linsey Mabry Burney some of Annie Maude Watts Hurst family.
- Olen Hunkapiller (66 KB)
My daddy,Olen Hunkapiller, in the back yard of our house on a Sunday afternoon in the late 80's.
- Alton and Beaul during the 1976 celebration (162 KB)
- Ray Hunkapillar Family (361 KB)
My daddy's brother and his family....Ray and Clara Hunkapillar
- Dee Hurst and Annie Maude Hurst in 1940 (29 KB)
Picture of Dee and Annie Maude Watts Hurst taken in Arizona in 1940.
- Olen Hunkapiller with my children. (38 KB)
My daddy,Olen Hunkapiller, with my children Alison and Jeffery at our house in Talladega.
- Daddy and Papa at a Christmas get together (103 KB)
Watch everyone open gifts
- Margaret Elizabeth Bolton wife of Bid Cooley (77 KB)
This is my grandma Anna Belle Hunkapiller's mother
- My mother Dimple with my son Jeffery (47 KB)
Mother with Jeffery Hunkapiller at our house in Talladega.
- Daddy and Juletta's boy Scott (87 KB)
One of daddy's grand kids Scott Settle
- Jeffery Hunkapiller at age four. (49 KB)
Jeffery Hunkapiller my son on my Honda at our house in Talladega.
- James Plummer Hunkapiller (56 KB)
My Ggrandpa Plummer Hunkapiller...father of Henry Elsie Hunkapiller
- Beth Hunkapiller (38 KB)
Beth,Dimple and Jeffery Hunkapiller in the swing at Guntersville.
- Minnie Soloman who was my Grandpa's mother (64 KB)
Henry Hunkapiller's mother Minnie Soloman
- My sister Wanda HoldingJeffery my son. (43 KB)
Wanda and her daughter Sharon at our house feeding my son Jeffery Hunkapiller
- Richard W. and Lavinia McMinn Bolton (41 KB)
My Grandma Anna Belle Hunkapiller's grandparents.
- John Bid Cooley (90 KB)
My Grandma Anna Belle Cooley Hunkapiller's daddy.
- James Plummer Hunkapiller (58 KB)
Father of Henry Elsie Hunkapiller.
- Dee Hurst (18 KB)
Picture of Dee Hurst father of Beth Hurst Hunkapiller.
- Draper and Minnie Watts (23 KB)
This is Annie Maude Watts Hurst parents and my wife, Beth Hurst Grandparents.
- Dee Hurst (25 KB)
This is a picture of Dee Hurst, son of Ray Von and husband of Annie Maude Watts and father of my 2nd wife Beth Hurst Hunkapiller.
- Laura and Flicka (85 KB)
This is my daughter Laura with her new horse Flicka.
- Aunt Lizzie Mae Price Watts Mackey (46 KB)
This is a picture of Annie Maude Watt's sister who was adopted by Mrs. Draper Watts. Lizzie's father was Boston Price and she married George Mackey.
- Birthday number 62 with grand kids (81 KB)
My birthday Sept 6, 2008
- Some of our gang at Dimple's house. (17 KB)
Family members at mothers house in Guntersville.
- Rachel and Granddaughter Caylon (226 KB)
Caylon at a beauty contest, she was first runner up.
- Beth Hunkapiller with Jeffery and Alison. (23 KB)
Beth at our house with Jeffery and Alison.
- Laura with AJ (163 KB)
Having fun on her mule
- My mother with Jeffery and Alison (61 KB)
Dimple Hunkapiller, my mother with us at Disney World in Orlando,Florida.
- Aceson Waldrop (8 KB)
This is Alison's son Aceson born Jan. 5 2013
- Draper Watts family. (79 KB)
Mr. Draper Watts family including his daughters and son with their familys in the early 1950's
- Cora Lee Collins (57 KB)
This is my mother's mother and my grandmother Collins daughter of Sarah Ann Bright and James Lawrence Sheffield.
- Jaxon Lee Hunkapiller (34 KB)
This is Jeff's and Jil's son Jaxon Lee Hunkapiller who was born April 19 2012.
- Jeffery Hunkapiller (38 KB)
This is my son Jeffery when he was eight years old with his first deer. He killed it with a 410 shotgun.
- Rachel Hammock Hunkapiller (259 KB)
This is my current wife Rachel whose parents are Calvin and Hazel Hammock.
- William Jefferson Collins (31 KB)
This is my mother's father and my Grandpa Collins.
- Jaxon Lee Hunkapiller (23 KB)
March 2013 picture
- Olen and Dimple Hunkapiller (30 KB)
Mother and daddy out on the front porch of our home.Daddy was home for a visit from the nursing home in Guntersville.
- Our grand baby Caylon (42 KB)
My step-son and Rachel's son's baby girl Caylon.
- My mother's brothers and sisters. (40 KB)
Jeff and Cora Collins family.
- Jaxon Lee Hunkapiller (22 KB)
March 2013 picture with an old 48 chev. truck.
- Billy and Carolyn Parker (36 KB)
Carolyn is my first cousin....the daughter of Uncle Dewey and Aunt Lucille Collins.
- Alton Hunkapiller holding Jeffery (23 KB)
This is a picture at the hospital holding my son shortly after his birth.He was born in 1982.
- Collins reunion (159 KB)
Kin folks at the Collins Family Reunion at Ider,Alabama 2004
- Uncle Dewey and Aunt Gurley (28 KB)
Uncle Dewey Collins and his sister in law Gurley Sims Collins, the wife of Eunuice Collins.
- My Granddaughter Caylon (26 KB)
Caylon playing on the swing with a little color in her hair.
- Dimple(mother) with Jeffery and Alison my children (47 KB)
I took mother and the kids to Disney Land in Orlando in 1993. The gang had a great time.
- Daddy and Wanda (49 KB)
This is my daddy and sister at the old house by PaPa's
- Jeffery Hunkapiller (51 KB)
My son Jeffery.
- My sisters in the early years....Juletta and Wanda (197 KB)
They were wearing the feed sack dresses that mother made for them.
- My grandpa Jeff Collins and his daughter Dimple. (16 KB)
Grandpa and my mother.
- Grandpa Collins (134 KB)
Old picture showing Grandpa Jeff Collins and a group in the cotton patch.Grandpa is the tallest in the group.