Shirley "Woodcock" Jackson:Information about James Allen Manning
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Allen Manning (b. August 28, 1939)James Allen Manning (son of Wilbur Thaw Manning and Nora Bell Marlowe) was born August 28, 1939 in Homer, Champaign County, Illinois.He married Maxine Woodcock on March 30, 1957 in Covington, Fountain County, Indiana, daughter of James Hardin Woodcock and Mary Alene Bowles.
More About James Allen Manning and Maxine Woodcock:
Marriage: March 30, 1957, Covington, Fountain County, Indiana.
Children of James Allen Manning and Maxine Woodcock are:
- +Francis Louise Manning, b. April 07, 1959, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Cheryl Ann Manning, b. June 19, 1961.
- Victoria Lynn Manning, b. August 26, 1962.
- Laurie Lee Manning, b. November 01, 1963.
- James Allen Manning, b. July 19, 1965, urbana, Champaign County, Illinois, d. July 19, 1965, urbana, Champaign County, Illinois.
- James Hardin Manning, b. December 17, 1968.