Myers Family Tree:Information about Elizabeth Williamson
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Elizabeth Williamson (b. 13 March 1891, d. 16 October 1958)Elizabeth Williamson (daughter of James Williamson and Agnes McCrirrick) was born 13 March 1891 in Kirkconnel Village, Dumfriesshire, Scotland, and died 16 October 1958 in 33 Silver Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, England.She married John Prentice Williamson in Cample Bridge, Closeburn, Dumfriesshire, Scotland, son of David Williamson and Sarah Prentice.
Notes for Elizabeth Williamson:
AT 12 May 1917 she was a Clerk at Munition Works, 39 Hockley Road, Uttoexeter, UD
According to Jessie Elizabeth Williamson's birth certificate her father is unknown.Does this mean that Elizabeth Williamson was not married to John P Williamson?
Born 13 March 1891 at 3.40 pm in Kirkconnel Village.
A Robert Niverson gave Elizabeth and Mary Williamson £20 each per year until he died.But when Mary died before Robert the £20 per year went to Mary's oldest daughter Agnes Mcrirrick Williamson. Who is he and why?
Was living at 4 Bury Close, Newport Pagnell at time of death.
More About Elizabeth Williamson:
Census: 1917, Clerk Munition Works, Uttoexeter.
Occupation: 1914, Domestic Servant, The Hockley, Uttoexeter.
More About Elizabeth Williamson and John Prentice Williamson:
Marriage Fact: They were never married.
Partners: Cample Bridge, Closeburn, Dumfriesshire, Scotland.
Children of Elizabeth Williamson and John Prentice Williamson are:
- +Thomas Williamson, b. 25 April 1914, Uttoexeter, Staffordshire, England, d. 05 May 1993, Southsea, Hampshire, England.
- Jessie Elizabeth Williamson, b. 12 May 1917, Kings Norton, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, d. 11 February 1989, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, England.
- +David Williamson, b. 11 September 1918, Kings Norton, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, d. 21 January 1944, Minturno, Italy.
- +Ian Williamson.
- +Angus Williamson.
- +Eunice Carlyle Williamson.
- +Hugh Williamson, b. 25 July 1925, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England, d. 05 December 1984, Luton, Bedfordshire, England.