My Genealogy Home Page:Information about William Anderson Alexander
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Anderson Alexander (b. January 30, 1744/45, d. May 31, 1820)William Anderson Alexander (son of Daniel Alexander and Prudence (Anderson)) was born January 30, 1744/45 in Cecil Co. (or Anson Co.), North Carolina, and died May 31, 1820 in Maury County, Tennessee.He married Esther Brown.
More About William Anderson Alexander:
Comment 1: William A. Revolutionary Soldier, Md. Mary.
Comment 2: Brown, Probably Mary Esther Brown.
Comment 3: B & D dates checked-Lived in Maury Co..
Event 1: May 10, 1790, Bounty Land Warrant 64-200.
Event 2: Lieutenant in Rev. War.
Children of William Anderson Alexander and Esther Brown are:
- +Daniel Alexander, b. July 9, 1767, d. date unknown.
- Reuben Alexander, b. December 11, 1768, d. date unknown.
- Prudence Alexander, b. December 1, 1772, d. June 20, 1845.
- Peggy Alexander, b. 1775, d. date unknown.
- +Silas Alexander, b. September 10, 1777, d. Abt. October 1829, Fayette County, Tennessee.
- Esther Alexander, b. March 14, 1781, d. date unknown.
- Absalom Alexander, b. July 12, 1783, d. date unknown.
- +Alexander Brown Alexander, b. 1787, d. date unknown.
- Priscilla Alexander, b. October 12, 1788, d. date unknown.