Penns and McKennas:Information about Col.George Waller
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Col.George Waller (b. August 2, 1731, d. November 18, 1814)Col.George Waller (son of George Waller and Elizabeth Allen) was born August 2, 1731 in Spring Hill, Stafford County, VA., and died November 18, 1814 in Henry County, Va..He married Ann Winston Carr on December 1760 in Spotsylvania, VA, daughter of Capt.William Carr and Elizabeth Winston.
More About Col.George Waller:
Burial: November, Oakwood Cemetery, Martinsville, VA.
Comment 1: George Waller was a friend and compatriot.
Comment 2: of Col. Abram Penn.Served under him in n.
Comment 3: the Revolution.Fought at Guilford Cty..
Comment 4: Courthouse battle. Made Col. in militia..
Event 1: Abt. 1760, Moved to Pittsylvania,(now Henry) County.
Event 2: 1775, Joined the American Revolution.
Occupation: Plantation owner, sheriff, county gov't..
Residence: Waller Plantation, Smith River, Henry Cty..
More About Col.George Waller and Ann Winston Carr:
Marriage: December 1760, Spotsylvania, VA.
Children of Col.George Waller and Ann Winston Carr are:
- Elizabeth Waller, b. 1762167.
- +Mary Winston Waller, b. October 26, 1763, Henry County, Virginia167, d. July 22, 1828, Martinsville, VA167.
- +John Waller, b. 1765, Spotsylvania, VA, d. 1842, Horsepasture, VA.
- Carr Waller, b. 1767167.
- Ann (Nancy) Waller, b. 1770167.
- George Waller, b. 1773167.
- William (IV) Waller, b. 1775.
- +Edmund Waller, b. 1779167, d. 1817, Wallers Ford, VA.