My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Agnes McRae Robb
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Agnes McRae Robb (b. September 14, 1857, d. January 17, 1917)Agnes McRae Robb (daughter of Thomas Johnston and Jannett Turnbull McRae Robb)43 was born September 14, 1857 in Glasgow, Scotland43, and died January 17, 1917 in Reynoldsville, Pa.43.She married Alexander Johnston on July 02, 1885 in Moingona, Boone, Iowa43, son of Thomas Johnston and Caroline Henrietta Smith.
Notes for Agnes McRae Robb:
[the latest johnston files.FTW]
Her husband,( Alexander) married the daughter( Agnes)of his fathers wife( Jannett).
( Reported by Agnes Bernice Johnston 1975.)
Agnes's biological father was George Robb. When he died her mother Jannett married Thomas Johnston. Agnes moved to America in 1884 to join her Mother who had come to America earlier.
An article in the Reynoldsville newspaper January 31, 1917 reported that the Johnston's had just celebrated a family reunionand two of her sons had just returned from duty on the Mexican border when her death came while she slept at the age of 59.
More About Agnes McRae Robb:
Burial: Unknown, Reynoldsville Cemetery, Reynoldsville,Pa..43
More About Agnes McRae Robb and Alexander Johnston:
Marriage: July 02, 1885, Moingona, Boone, Iowa.43
Children of Agnes McRae Robb and Alexander Johnston are:
- +Thomas Alexander Johnston, b. May 31, 1888, Bernice, Pa.43, d. July 31, 1971, Reynoldsville, Pa.43.
- +Janetta Johnston, b. May 20, 1889, Pa.43, d. 1951, Erie, Pa.43.
- +George Robb Johnston, b. July 28, 189143, d. February 1943, Erie, Pa.43.
- +John Robert Johnston, b. May 31, 189443, d. March 07, 196243.
- +Charles Ervin Johnston, b. October 17, 1897, Pa.43, d. June 01, 1984, Fl.43.