In the past this page has been devoted to my McCallie and Neal lines. I have recently started working on my husband's family lines and so am including the Puff's and will be adding the Jordan's later.
I am still looking for my Uncle Rondal "Ronnie" or "Jay"Hargrove. If anyone recognizes his photo and knows where he is, please contact me. Keep in mind these photos are years ago. Late 70's.
Ronnie , If you should stumble across this. Call me collect. We all miss you. 1-231-834-5759. Another Christmas gone by and still no word of you. It's like you disappeared from the face of the earth. I will never stop looking for you. I love you.
Grandma is gone, so is Nell and Jay and Ann. Uncle Bob is sick and not long for this world. Uncle Ernie just had open heart surgery. Mom has had breast cancer a few years back but is doing well other than normal aging. PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTACT ME SOMEHOW.
I am always searching for you. I search the unidentified dead all the time. I search the prison records. How can you just disapear? Someone, somewhere, must know where you are.
- Thomas J. McCallie Family (206 KB)
Back Row-Arizona, Lucille, Amie, Mae, Nancy, Julia, Pearl, 2nd Row-George, Charlie, holding Lowell, Ollie, John holding Bob, Grandma Betsy, Mable, Grandpa Tom, W. Lonzo holding Hazel, Front Row- Oscar, James, Looney
- Bill and Marie McCallie's Family (392 KB)
Keith, Sherry, Bill, Del, Debbie and Marie and Freda in front.
- Andrew Jackson McCallie (54 KB)
Andrew Jackson McCallie photo courtesy of Bruce and Edie Doughtery
- Willie Addie Henderson and daughters (271 KB)
Willie Addie is seated. She is the sister of Vianna Henderson,Martin, Morrow. Daughters from left to right are: Josie, Ethel, Katie Mae
- Harriet Theodosia Cunningham (45 KB)
Harriet Theodosia Cunningham wife of Andrew Jackson McCallie. Photo courtesy of Edie and Bruce Dougherty.
- Earl, Maude, Bill , Ruby, Willie (55 KB)
Uncle Earl and Aunt Maude, Delbert "Bill" McCallie and sister Ruby and her husband Willie Huddleston
- Jenny Barr (317 KB)
Jenny Barr and children. Aunt of my great granny Vianna Henderson Martin Morrow.
- McCallie Brothers (95 KB)
Standing: John McCallie, Joseph Madison McCallie, Thomas O.McCallie. Seated: Robert A. McCallie William A. McCallie, Samuel Washington McCallie, Not pictured James A. McCallie. Photo Courtesy of Edie and Bruce Dougherty.
- ronnie hargrove (10 KB)
- Rondal Jerry Hargrove (159 KB)
Uncle Ronnie in his Navy Suit. We are still searching for him. He would be in his 50's now.
- James Alexander McCallie (62 KB)
James Alexander McCallie. Photo courtesy of Edie and Bruce Dougherty.
- Earl McCallie Headstone (31 KB)
- Marvin Martin (63 KB)
Uncel Marvin. Son of Vianna and Robert Martin. Brother to my grandmother, Modena Martin, Neal, Hargrove, Neal , Mohney.
- Daughters of Andrew & Harriet McCallie (51 KB)
Mary Ann McCallieHettie McCallieEmily McCalliePhoto courtesy of Bruce and Edie Dougherty
- Mary McCallie's headstone (25 KB)
- Nell and Marie Neal (53 KB)
Nell and Marie Neal on the farm in Arkansas
- Delbert Wesley McCallie (235 KB)
Delbert Wesley McCallie
- Lonzo McCallie's headstone (44 KB)
- Ray Neal (31 KB)
Grandpa on the left.
- George Franklin McCallie (346 KB)
George Franklin McCallie
- Edd McCallie Headstone (35 KB)
Uncle Edd's headstone
- Robert Linzzie or Lindsley Martin (163 KB)
My great grandfather. He was killed when grandma was just a young girl. Grandma was born in Clay County, Mississippi. I do not know anyone else in this photo. Thanks to Martha Ann Henderson for this photo.
- William Lonzo McCallie's Children (398 KB)
This picture was taken the day of Grandma Hallie's funeral. Pictured in far back is Burl,and Delbert "Bill". Middle row: Doris, Ed, Lucy, Ruby, Julia "Cricket", Earl, Jay, Pearl, and Corene. In front row: Helen, Bobbie, Mary Ann "Minnie".
- Looney McCallie Headstone (65 KB)
Looney McCallie's headstone-son of William Lonzo and Rachel McCallie
- The Hendersons and Martins (44 KB)
Photo provided by Martha Ann Henderson
- Erick Jordan's senior pictures (285 KB)
My son's senior picture.
- Modena Martin Neal (56 KB)
- John Henry and Martha Ann (Long) McCallie (146 KB)
John Henry and Martha Ann. Date of picture unkown.
- This is Me (205 KB)
This is me at Christmas time last year.
- Christmas 1999 (191 KB)
This is the family of Delbert "Bill" and Marie(Neal), my mom and dad,McCallie .
- William Franklin Henderson (35 KB)
My great great grandpa. Son on William Franklin Henderson also. Vianna's father.
- Neal Gals (168 KB)
Grandma Modena, Marie , Lula Neal
- William Franklin Henderson (35 KB)
My great great grandfather. Photo from my mom, Marie McCallie.
- Neal Great Grandparents (340 KB)
Samuel J. Tilton and Lula Mae (Davis) Neal
- Kentucky Census - Greatgrandpa Neal and family (138 KB)
Samuel J. Tildon and Lula Mae Neal on Muhlenburg Co., Kentucky Census
- Ray & Modena Neal and Ronnie Hargrove (267 KB)
Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Ronnie
- Uncle Ronnie "Jay" Hargrove (242 KB)
Uncle Ronnie in the 70's.
- The Old Folks (315 KB)
Granny, Uncle Marvin and Aunt Alma Martin, Uncle Jack and Aunt Josie Martin, Robert Martin
- In Loving Memory of Aunt Nell (182 KB)
Aunt Nell passed away on April 9th, 2003 which was her and Uncle Jay's 44th wedding anniversry. We are all broken hearted and will miss her. She fought so hard for so long.
- Thomas J. McCallie's Death Certificate (164 KB)
Copy of death certificate for Thomas J. McCallie. There seems to be a differnce of opinion as to his name being John Thomas and so I have added this death certificate copy as well as you can check the TN census records.
- Great Uncle Jimmy Henderson and Addie, (86 KB)
front: Alden and ChesterMiddle: Jim, Addie and Eugene. back: Frank and ThomasThanks to Kelly and Martha Ann for sharing this
- Elizabeth Jane (Long) McCallie's death certificate (163 KB)
Copy of her death certificate.
- William Franklin Henderson II and Martha (116 KB)
William Franklin Henderson ll and Martha Goings Strickland Henderson.Photo thanks to Kelly Mayhue and Martha Ann for sharing.
- Great -Great Granny Davis, Lula Mae Davis's mother (271 KB)
Great great granny Davis. Lula Mae Davis's mother.
- McCallie Kids approximently 1981 (201 KB)
Earl, Bill, Ed, Corene, in back rowRuby, Helen Hazel, Doris
- Grandma Hallie Mae (Gabbard-McCallie) Stanfill (23 KB)
My grandma. We always pronounced her name Stanfield and some in the family still spell it that way. I am unsure if it is Stanfill or Stanfield. I will have to call Aunt Elsie and find out.
- Rick and Debbie Jordan's family Fall 2004 (131 KB)
Rick and Debbie Haylie, Erick and Tristan