Charlene Lloyd Justice - Family Research Page:Information about James STEPHENS
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James STEPHENS (b. November 18, 1842, d. June 19, 1925)James STEPHENS (son of Benjamin STEPHENS and Silence Wilson DAVENPORT) was born November 18, 1842 in Ramer, Montgomery County, AL, and died June 19, 1925 in Jacksonville, FL.He married (1) Georgiana E. GLOVER on October 06, 1864 in Cedar Key, FL.He married (2) Martha A. ROSSEN on December 05, 1865 in Monticello, JeffersonCounty, FL.He married (3) Willie E. WATKINS on October 09, 1884 in Jacksonville, FL.
More About James STEPHENS and Georgiana E. GLOVER:
Marriage: October 06, 1864, Cedar Key, FL.
More About James STEPHENS and Martha A. ROSSEN:
Marriage: December 05, 1865, Monticello, JeffersonCounty, FL.
More About James STEPHENS and Willie E. WATKINS:
Marriage: October 09, 1884, Jacksonville, FL.
Children of James STEPHENS and Martha A. ROSSEN are:
- +John Thomas STEPHENS, b. February 15, 1867.
- Benjamin Eugene STEPHENS, b. March 03, 1869, Castalia, FL, d. August 08, 1903, Jacksonville, FL.
- William C. STEPHENS, b. July 13, 1871.
- Stella R. STEPHENS, b. January 12, 1874, Jacksonville, FL.
- Ada A. STEPHENS, b. March 09, 1876, Jacksonville, FL.
- James Elmo STEPHENS, b. August 22, 1878, Jacksonville, FL.
- W.S.H. STEPHENS, b. September 20, 1880, Jacksonville, FL.
Children of James STEPHENS and Willie E. WATKINS are:
- Myron Henry STEPHENS, b. August 1893, Jacksonville, FL,d., Pasadena, CA.
- Althea P. STEPHENS, b. August 1899, Jacksonville, FL,d., Louisville, KY.