My Genealogy Home Page:Information about William Calvin Lester
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Calvin Lester (b. 1765, d. Abt. 1843)William Calvin Lester (son of Abner Alexander Lester and Martha Arthur) was born 1765 in Montgomery,Va, and died Abt. 1843 in Tazewell, Va.He married Rachael Rebecca Bishop on March 26, 1786 in Montgomery co ,Va, daughter of John Bishop and Ruth Elkins.
Notes for William Calvin Lester:
Williamowned land on Dandy (sic)(probably should read Sandy or Tug Frok of the Big Sandy) River in the county of Logan and Tazewell counties beginning at the mouth of Four Pole creek and running down to the river to the deep ford of the river and out the llines os a survey made for William Lester and Michael Charles.
William died prior to 1842 his heirs sold their their interest in this parcel to Thomas Mullins on July 22 1842 Deed recorded in the Clerks office of Tazewell co,Va April 28 1843 this parcel of land is in now McDowell co,Wv near the town of Mohawk.
More About William Calvin Lester and Rachael Rebecca Bishop:
Marriage: March 26, 1786, Montgomery co ,Va.
Children of William Calvin Lester and Rachael Rebecca Bishop are:
- +Hannah Lester, b. Abt. 1794, Montgomery,Va, d. date unknown.
- Marth Patsy Lester, b. 1787, d. date unknown.
- Rutha Lester, b. 1790, d. date unknown.
- Abner Hulon Lester,Sr, b. 1792, Russell co,Va, d. 1871, McDowell co Wv.
- Thomas Mastin Lester, b. 1795, d. date unknown.
- Rebecca Lester, b. 1801, d. date unknown.
- Dorcas Lester, b. 1800, d. date unknown.
- Elizabeth Lester, b. Abt. 1802, d. date unknown.
- James Lester, b. 1804, d. date unknown.