- My Keller Great Grandparents (30 KB)
Samuel Keller, circa 1915, and his wife Sarah Drukker as a young lady and later as a matron. They married in 1866.
- My Keller Grandparents (9 KB)
George Edwin Keller, circa 1905 and Almira Bridge Cobb, circa 1890.They married 1893.
- My McGee Grandparents (21 KB)
John Patrick Aloisious McGee, 1929, and his wife Julia Robirds Maxent, 1923. They married 1900.
- My Daughter Sue weds Carlton Chayer in2001 (331 KB)
On 25 August 2001 their daughters Leslie Chayer and Skylar Merkelbach lead the procession into Sue's back garden in Portland, OR.
- More Ancestors; Keller and McGee (15 KB)
Ella Jane (nee Morrison) Cobb, mother of Almira Cobb; my Dad's sister Virginia Keller; and my Mom's brother Frank McGee.
- My four Children in 2001 (246 KB)
Sue, Don Jr., Chris and Jackie all together for Sue's wedding to Carlton.
- Myrna Martin's Heritage (22 KB)
Her parents Harold Martin and Virgil Schlumpf, wed 1932; her maternal grandparents Edward Schlumpf and Bertha Hansmann, wed 1909.
- The Grand Turk - One of Capt. Robird'sSteamboats (448 KB)
Built in 1848 - burned in 1854.
- My five Grandchildren in 2000 (206 KB)
Dan Deering, Skylar Merkelbach, Alex Farrell, Tiffany Deering and Garrett Deering, together for Tiffany's wedding.
- My GrandsonAlex Weds in 2006 (362 KB)
Alex Farrell and Mizue Nakagawa are wed in a ceremony conducted in Kyoto, Japan, 14 Jan. 2006. They plan to continue to live and work in Kyoto. The happy parents, Pete and Jackie Farrell, flew to Kyoto for the event.
- My Sister, Ann Elizabeth Keller (156 KB)
Ann through the years, her husband Robert Conway, wed 1961, and their children Rick, Michelle, Christa, Robert Jr. and Mike.
- My Grandaughter Tiffany Marries in 2000 (377 KB)
Tiffany Deering and Randy Sumner are married, 19 August 2000 in Idyewild Rose Garden, Reno. The proud parents Chris and Roy Deering. The also proud Grandparents Don & Ginny Keller.
- My Wedding to Myrna Martin, 1953 (33 KB)
The Bride and Groom with the Wedding Party; Bride's Maid Janet Keller, Best Man Norman Keller Jr. and Flower Girl Ann Keller.
- Family Gathering 1976 - Conners Celebrate July 4th (131 KB)
On the occasion of America's 200th birthday-Frank, Frankie and Salome Conner, Ginny and Don Keller, Carol and Joe Franklin. In front; Andy Franklin, Rebecca Conner with daughter Catherine, and Steve Franklin.
- My Grandfather's Sister, Lillian Keller and Family (199 KB)
Young Lillian, Lillian circa 1949 with husband Karl Mertz and grandaughter Sherry Miller; Sherry Gustafson (nee Miller), Sherry's children Jamee, Todd and Brady Gustafson
- Family Gathering 1927 - ADay at the Beach (42 KB)
Dorothy Keller and Heloise McGee, Lewis and Olive Keller; Norm Jr. and Rod Keller.
- Ginny Conner's Aunts (114 KB)
Betty (Conner) Bruder and Helen (Duersch) Zerfass.
- Family Gathering 1968 - Mon and Dad's 50th (160 KB)
Stanley & Lorraine Brown, Jan Keller, Norm Keller Sr, Rosanna Hile, Dorothy Keller, John Hile Jr., Heloise Hile, George II & Lois Keller.Front: Ann Conway, Norm Keller Jr., Father Rod Keller & Don Keller.
- My Family in [email protected] Norm's 80th Birthday Fete (229 KB)
Ginny and Me, daughter Jackie & Pete, daughter Chris; (below) Grand children Alex, Skylar, Garrett & Tiffany, daughter Sue and Carlton
- Family Gathering 1932 - Let's have a picnic ! (35 KB)
Heloise Hile, Rod Keller, John McGee, Dorothy Keller and her sons Don and Norm Jr.
- My Mother's Brother, Charles Newman McGee (102 KB)
Charles McGee and his wife 'Jo' Houska, wed 1941, their children Mary Helen and William; Mary Helen with her husband Tony Seibert, wed 1961.
- Family Gathering 1989 - My Family at Lake Tahoe (156 KB)
Mike, Skylar & Sue Merkelbach; Pete, Alex & Jackie Farrell; Roy, Tiffany & Chris Deering.Front: Ginny Keller, Don Keller Jr., Don Keller Sr. with Garrett & Dan Deering.
- My Brother Norm's Family @ His 80th Birthday Fete (318 KB)
Norm and Daughter Mary with Family, Daughter Jean and Family, Father Rod and family friend Sister Clair, Daughter Kathryn and Aunt Nan Merriman
- My Mother's Sister, Heloise McGee (183 KB)
Heloise McGee and her husband John Walter 'Bear' Hile, wed 1928, their son John Jr. with his wife Rosanna Smith, wed 1961, and their daughter Jennifer.
- My Wedding to Ginny Conner, 1969 (169 KB)
Our wedding (photo by Don Jr.), a 5 year celebration in Twickenham, England (photo by Sue Keller), us in 1982 and in 1991, and our 30th anniversary in 1999.
- My Sister Ann's Family @ Norm's 80th Birthday Fete (368 KB)
Ann and Husband Bob, Son Bob and Sloan, Daughter Christa and Family, Cousin John and Rosanna Hile, Son Rick and Family, Son Mike and Lisa
- My Parents (198 KB)
Norman Bridge Keller and Dorothy Robirds McGee.They married 1918.
- Family Gathering 1953 - The Wedding Reception (115 KB)
At the Martin home in Whittier, CA - Norm Jr. and Jan Keller, the Groom Don Keller, John Hile Jr., Jo McGee with William & Mary Helen,Dorothy Keller, Ann Keller & friend, Heloise Hile, Stanley & Dorthea Brown, Lois Keller, Mae Brown, George 'Bud' Keller II, Norm Keller Sr.
- Family Gathering 1997 - Rick Conway Weds (205 KB)
The Bride Kristy Clema and Rick Conway are joined in their celebration by; Rick's parents Bob & Ann Conway; his siblings Michelle, Bob Jr., Mike & Christa; his Uncles Father Rod & Don Keller with his wife Ginny; and family friends Sister Clair and Lisa.
- Family Gathering 1990- Thanksgiving with Conners (165 KB)
Ginny Keller, Joe Franklin with sons Steve and Andy, Helen Zerfass, Don Keller Sr., Carol Franklin and Frank Conner in Creve Coeur, MO.
- Family Gathering 1943 - Rod is in the Army (188 KB)
Norm Keller Jr., John Hile Jr., Dorothy Keller, Don Keller, Private Rod Keller, Ann Keller, Charles McGee and a friend, Norm Keller Sr. and friend's wife, Heloise Hile.
- My Daughter, Susan Mary Keller (158 KB)
Sue through the years with daughter Skylar Merkelbach.
- My Grandson Dan Weds March 2006 (394 KB)
Daniel Adam Deering and Tamara Denae Koerner are married on 25 March 2006 in the North Pole Missionary Chapel, North Pole,Alaska.Dan's parents Chris and Roy flew from Nevada for the wedding.
- Family Gathering 2006 - Don Keller Clan in Nevada (440 KB)
We gather in Carson City and Dayton to meet Tamara, Golf, Gamble and Enjoy One Another. Tiffany holding Hailey; Chris, Jackie and Sue; Dan & Tamara; Ginny and I; 'The Golfers Don Jr. Carlton, Pete; Garrett by his'Cycle'.
- Family Gathering - Rod Retires in 1999 (259 KB)
The children of Norman and Dorothy Keller; Norm Jr., Ann, Father Rod and Don Sr.
- My 3rd Great Grandaunt, Felicite Galvez & Children (151 KB)
Felicite is the 2nd daughter (b 1755) of Gilbert Antoine de Saint Maxent. Her children: Adelaide (b 1772), Matilda (b 1778), Michel (b 1782) and Guadulupe (1786) all in New Orleans.
- My Brother, John Rodney Keller (120 KB)
Rod served in the Pacific during WW II, Father 'Rod' was ordained 1954, Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- My Grandfather's Sister, Marian Keller (19 KB)
Marian 'Mae' and her husband Joseph Brown, wed about 1890.
- The Keller Crest (149 KB)
The Keller Crest and its Derivation
- My Brother, Norman Bridge Keller Jr. (162 KB)
Norman Jr. through the years, served in WW II, and his wife Janet Martha Page, wed 1951.
- My Grandfather's siblings; Eugene, Louis and Lola (29 KB)
Eugene and his wife Grace Mayer (below left), wed about 1897, Louis and his wife Olive Forar, wed about 1905, and Lola.
- Maxent Family Tomb in New Orleans (375 KB)
Lafayete Cemetery No.1, New Orleans, LA- Tomb 18, the resting place for Julia Robirds, George Maxent and Julia Maxent.
- The Family of Norm and Janet Keller Jr. (159 KB)
Daughter Mary with husband Thomas Griffith, wed 1991, daughter Kathryn, daughter Jean with husband Chris Mays, wed 1985, daughter Barbara, grandchildren Elise & Janelle Mays and Conner & Eamon Griffith.
- The Family of Mary & Joe Brown (43 KB)
Mary & Joe's son Stanley, his first wife Dorthea Fry, wed 1927, his second wife Lorraine Hubble, wed about 1968, his daughter Betsy Brown and her husband Robert Williams, wed 1950, and their extended family.
- Family Gathering 1952 - Another Day at the Beach (53 KB)
Jan and Norm Keller Jr., Myrna Martin, Don Keller, Rod Keller, Dorothy Keller.
- My 1stGreat Grandchild, Hailey Christine Sumner (125 KB)
Hailey was born 15 August 2003 in Reno, NV.The proud parents Tiffany and Randy Sumner and the equally proud Grandparents Chris and Roy Deering.
- Family Gathering 1954 - Jackie Keller is Baptized (105 KB)
Myrna's brother Mike Martin and a friend Val (last name lost in antiquity) are the God Parents and 'Deacon' Rod Keller conferred the Sacrament. Admiring baby Jackie Keller are Grandparents Dorothy & Norman Keller Sr., and Virgil & Harold Martin, also on hand Great Grandmother Bertha Schlumpf.
- My Father's Brother, George Keller II (29 KB)
George 'Bud' Keller II, his wife Lois Walker, wed 1930, their daughter Kathy and son George III with wife Kolita.
- Family Gathering 2003 - Conner Family Reunion (125 KB)
The Conner Family gathered in Pine Top, Az, mid-August, 2003.From left:Joe and Carol(nee Conner) Franklin; Frank and Becky Conner with daughters Catherine and Cynthia; Steve and Heddy Franklin; Andy, Andrea and Alyse Franklin; Don and Ginny (nee Conner) Keller
- My 8th Great Grandfather John Bridge 'The Puritan' (528 KB)
John arrived in Cambridge, MA just 12 years after the Mayflower landed.He was a spiritual, administrative and educational leader of Cambridge, where his statue stands today on the Commons.
- My Daughter, Jacqueline Ann Keller (168 KB)
Jackie through the years with her husband Peter Farrell, wed 1975, and their son Alex.
- My 2 Great Grand Daughter,Toryn Lee Sumner (164 KB)
Toryn Lee Sumner born 23 March 2007 in Reno, NV.The proud mother Tiffany Sumner, grand mother Chris Deering and 'big' sister Hailey Sumner.
- Ginny Conner's Parents (97 KB)
Frank Conner and Salome Duersch, wed 1930.
- My Cousin William Keller's Family in 2002-03 (337 KB)
Daughter Cindy, son Tom; Cindy's daughter Amanda, wife Carole, son Dave: (below) daughter Debbie with daughter Megan and son Kristopher; Tom's son Bill; Cindy's son Matthew and daughter Jessica.
- My Brother Norm & Family remember Daughter Barbara (257 KB)
Norm Keller with daughters Kathryn, Mary & Gene gather with his brothers Rod and Don on 13 March 2007 to inter the ashes of Norm's daughter Barbara Keller at Gate of Heaven Cemetary, Silver Spring, MD near her mother Janet.
- My Family in the 1960's (128 KB)
Family portraits 1960 and 1966; Don and Myrna with children Jackie, Don Jr, Sue and Chris.
- My Son, Donald Robirds Keller Jr. (164 KB)
Don Jr. through the years, a new born golf fanatic.
- The New Orleans Home of Joaquin & Marie Orsono (351 KB)
In Dec.1795 Marie Anne Orsono (nee Saint Maxent) acting with power of attorney for husband Joaquin Orsono, purchased a house at 41 Hospital St., New Orleans (now 913 Gov. Nicholls St).The house was built by Mauricio Milon for Fabriel Peyroux, begun in 1781 and completed 1784.It is a substantial Bayou St. John plantation style dwelling with basement and two upper floors.The grounds are ample; 160' by 128'.Marie Anne lived there until her death in 1833. The house was sold to satisfy estate depts.Less than a year later her daughter Marie and husband Louise Sere bought the house - it was her girlhood home.She lived there until her death some 40 years later.
- Ginny Conner's Niece Catherine Conner Weds (207 KB)
The Happy Couple Catherine and Lew Rogalle, parents Frank and Rebecca Conner, sister Cynthia Conner, Uncle Don Keller and Aunt Carol Franklin.The wedding held on 4 Oct. 2008 at Lowe's Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson, AZ
- My Daughter, Christine Diane Keller (167 KB)
Chris and her husband Roy Deering, wed 1980, with their children Dan, Tiffany and Garrett.
- My 1st Great Grand Son,Eli Joseph Deering (233 KB)
Welcome Eli!Born 31 Dec. 2007 in North Pole, Alaska. The proud parents are Dan and Tamara Deering
- Ginny Conner's Sister and Brother (125 KB)
Carol Conner and her husband Joe Franklin, wed 1963, and their sons Andy and Steve; Frank Conner and his wife Rebecca Martin, wed 1969, and their daughters Catherine and Cynthia.
- My 2nd Great Grand Son,Leo Jeffrey Farrell (180 KB)
Welcome Leo! Born 3 Nov. 2008 in Kyoto, Japan. His proud parents are Alex and Mizue Farrell.