My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Charles Rawson Kingsley
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Reverand Charles Rawson Kingsley (b. March 31, 1857, d. June 25, 1941)
Charles Rawson Kingsley (son of Charles Clark Kingsley and Frances Elizabeth Rawson) was born March 31, 1857 in Utica, NY, and died June 25, 1941 in Staten Island, NY.He married Florence Ecob Morse on July 12, 1882 in Utica, NY, daughter of Jonathan Bradley Morse and Eleanor Ecob.
Notes for Charles Rawson Kingsley:
May have been Presbyterian minister at Immanuel Community Church possibly in Staten Island. Church from 1920 Census.Immanuel Union Church - Staten Island New York
693 Jewett Avenue, Staten Island NY 10314, which is around the corner from Kingsley Avenue.
(Penny Harter) I think the address was 116 Kingsley Avenue, Westerleigh, Staten Island. We lived in an apartment in the front of the ancestral house, owned then by a family named Quagliano, I recall. And a cousin, or perhaps second cousin, of Mother's lived in another of the apartments. Can't recall her name. May have been Betty.
More About Charles Rawson Kingsley:
Census 1: 1930, Richmond, NY.
Census 2: 1910, Richmond, NY.
Occupation: 1894, Clergyman, Immanuel Union Church, Westerleigh, NY.
Residence: Staten Island, NY.
More About Charles Rawson Kingsley and Florence Ecob Morse:
Marriage: July 12, 1882, Utica, NY.
Children of Charles Rawson Kingsley and Florence Ecob Morse are:
- +James Morse Kingsley, b. July 03, 1888, Rochester, NY, d. November 26, 1952.
- +Charles (Carl) Rawson Kingsley Jr., b. June 19, 1883, New York, d. July 1974, 33505Bradenton, Manatee, Florida.
- +John Bradley Kingsley, b. July 1893, Wisconsin, d. 1964.
- +Grace Ecob Kingsley, b. August 1887, d. date unknown.
- +Donald Morse Kingsley, b. July 1885, Leavenworth, Kansas, d. September 1956, NJ.