|ANDERSON , HAYDEN , KANE , KELLY , KING & LACHANCE|
Our Family Tree ... Complete with twigs, roots, branches, bark and lets not forget there are a few nut's....
Be PATIENT I am new to this and currently still working on this page. Information, names, dates, etc... and may have quite a bit of errors.
I am hoping that I can come accross with the missing links that have me at a stand still for the KANE and KING surnames, especially in Illinois and Missouri.
Keep in mind I am new to this, so if you may happen to see any errors please e-mail me and let me know.
I am currently researching the KANE family I am looking for any information on my great grandfather Patrick James KANE I don't have much to go on...
But here's what I have so far, I think Patrick was a twin.....
Patrick James KANE & Joseph John KANE
b: 3-18- early 1900's in E.St Louis, IL.
d: 1-9-1968 in Belleville,IL.
There mother & father came from Ireland here fathers name was:
John Patrick KANE there mother is currently unknown, John also had two daughters Cecilla (John HITCH) & Annie (John LEMP)
Patrick was married to Nellie Mae HARRELL
b:2-13-1901 in East St. Louis, IL. d: 9-15-1975 Belleville,IL.
Patrick & Nellie Mae had 7 or 8 children
1. Francis Ann KANE (F) husband: (Lyndol Thomas HAYDEN)
2. Mary Cecilla KANE (Sissy) (F) husband: (Leo ELLIOTT)
3. Kathleen Joann KANE (F) husband: (Robert Joseph VALLINA Sr.)
4. Patrick Donald KANE (M) wife: (Martine YOUNG)
5. Bernard ??? KANE (M) wife: (Gene YOUNG)
6. Beradine Elizabeth KANE (F) Died at age 10
7. Cynitha KANE (F) Died as a young child
not sure but may be the 8th child
8. Michael KANE (M) Died as an infant
My gr. gr. grandfather Patrick James KANE was related to a Dr. C. C. KANE he was a MD. in East St. Louis,IL. on State Street. He also was a veternarian.
In addition, I'm researching the KING family Interested in finding any information on my grandfather Joseph KING his birth mother was Martha Kelly or Martha JACO (nee ?????) and step father was William KELLY. No information on his real father. Joseph was put up for adoption and may have been adopted by the KING or OTT family's in Mo. Martha may have more childern adopted out not only to the KING or OTT familys. At the time of Marthas death news paper clipping states Martha had a total of 13 childern.
Information I have....
Joseph KING born: January 9, 1890 in Farmington ,Mo. He died: 1960 in East St. Louis, Il.
Joseph's Mother: Martha KELLY ( ?????) born: March 10, 1860
Little Rock, Ark. she died: Febuiary 27, 1965 At age of 104 in
East St. Louis, IL.. She is buried at Mt. Hope Cemetry in Belleville, IL..
His step father was: William KELLY born: January 1, 1871 died: August 3, 1951 He was a native of Ireland. He live in East St. Louis for 75 years before his death. He worked for the Old Polar Wave Co. for 25 yrs. He had one son named James KELLY, Two step son's Walter and Joe KING, A step daughter Margaret Heckman (KING). He is buried at Mt. Carmel Cemetry in Bellville, IL..
Joseph married Ethel ANDERSON she was born: Febuary 4,1913 in
Blackwell, Mo. died: December 20, 1997 Marissa, IL.. She is buried at the Marissa cemetry in Marissa, IL..
Joseph and Ethel married twice the first marriage ending in divorce the second marriage ended in joseph's death in 1961
They had a total of 9 children.
1. Rachel KING (F) husband: (Tim TEDROW Sr.)
2. Betty KING (F) husband: (Victor TRAIL Sr.)
3. Martha Ruthann KING (F) husband: (Charles DOTY Sr.)
4. Sunday Eileen KING (F) husband: (Dennis DIETZ Sr.)
5. Roy KING Sr. (M) wife: (Elizabeth Berandine HAYDEN)
6. Fred Louis KING Sr. (M) wife: (Patrica LAPERE)
7. Henry Glenwood KING Sr. (M) wife: (Linda Patrica HAYDEN)
8. Walter Clarence KING Sr. (M) wife: (Evelyn COX)
9. Harvie Ray KING Sr. (M) (Sharron CAHOON)
Any information would be appreciated. I am also willing to share more of the information that I have.
Good Luck on your search!
Tracy K. KING
|Tracy King's Family Ties|
Updated October 9, 2002