My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Thomas Curson Hansard
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Thomas Curson Hansard (b. 06 Nov 1776, d. 05 May 1833)Thomas Curson Hansard (son of Luke Hansard and Elizabeth Curson) was born 06 Nov 1776, and died 05 May 1833.He married (1) Ann Palmby on 1798.He married (2) Mary Palmby on 1812.
Notes for Thomas Curson Hansard:
I've seen Curson referred to as Carson and Curzon.
Eldest son of Luke Graves Hansard.
In 1803 he left his father's firm to print for William Cobbett.He took over the Parlimentary Debates.
November 4, 1804he was incarcerated for printing seditious libel.
per LH book:bound to Hughs on Novemember 1790, freed on Nov. 1791
More About Thomas Curson Hansard:
Burial: 14 May 1833, St. Brides.
Occupation: Bet. 1803 - 1833, Printer and publisher of Hansard's Parlimentary Debates.
Other-Begin: 1803, Left his father's firm.
Residence: Parish of St. Bride, Fleet Street, London.
More About Thomas Curson Hansard and Ann Palmby:
More About Thomas Curson Hansard and Mary Palmby:
Children of Thomas Curson Hansard and Mary Palmby are:
- +Thomas Curson Hansard, b. 21 Jan 1813, d. 12 Nov 1891, Kingston-upon-Thames.
- Betsy Hansard, d. date unknown.
- Sarah Luke Hansard, d. date unknown.
- +Albert William Hansard, b. 21 Jan 1821, Holborn, London, UK, d. 05 May 1869, Marylebone, London, England49.
- +Luke Graves Hansard, d. date unknown.