- Peter Horry Lankford (36 KB)
My G-Grandfather, Peter Horry Lankford, born 25 Oct 1833-died 11 OCt 1900
- Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford-Pg. 2 (61 KB)
- Family of William T. Shankles & Perlina Cunningham (69 KB)
Picture are Pelina Cunningham Shankles,wife of William T. Shankles (my GGG-Grandparents) shown are their sons.(Picture sent to me by Michelle Wilson via Claude Shankles)
- Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford-Pg.3 (66 KB)
- Lucinda Lackey Shankles (8 KB)
1st Wife of George Wesley Shankles,my GG-Grandparents, daugther of Robert L. Lackey & Samarrah Stewart
- Mom's Brothers & Sisters CelebrateParents's Aniv (30 KB)
Mom's brother's and sisters attend Aniversary Reception for Dad & Mom. Standing L-R, Linda West,David Bryan,Jerry Bryan and Mary Reese.
- Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford-Pg. 4 (67 KB)
- Robert Dobbs & Dolly Love Lankford (76 KB)
- Bryan Sisters (20 KB)
Mom in the middle with her sisters,L-R, Linda West,Mom,Mary Reese.
- Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford-Pg. 5 (94 KB)
- Lankfords (88 KB)
Work crew in Dekalb County abot 1912, citizens who couldn't afford to pay county taxes could do work on the roads to pay what they owed. My grandfather, Robert "Bob" Lankford is on front row age about 13,third from left,His older brother,Jim standing on wagon on far right, Half-brother, Pat Lankford, foreman of work crew is the one with glasses sitting on wagon.(This picture given to me by Terry Lankford)
- David & Brenda Bryan (15 KB)
Mom's brother & sister-in-law attended Aniversarycelebration, January 6,2007.
- Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford-Pg. 6 (70 KB)
- John & Lillie Mae Shankles Love (76 KB)
John & Liille Mae (Shankles) Love(my G-Grandparents) with 3 oldest children: John Roosevelt (standing) Andrew in Lillie's lape and Alice in John's Lap.(Picture from my Grand Aunt Grace Love Bell
- Jerry & Sandra Bryan (14 KB)
Mom's brother & sister-in-law attend Aniversary celebration, January 06,2007.
- Glenn Ray Lankford,Sr. (29 KB)
Picture taken at Ft. Jackson,SC the day before he left for Ft. Gorden,GA. US Army
- John Wesley Love (11 KB)
My Great-Gandfather,John Wesley Love.
- My Aunts and Cousin (22 KB)
My Aunts, Linda West and Mary Reese with my cousin,Jennifer Reese Lemond.
- Glenn Ray Lankford,Sr. (14 KB)
US Army picture 1954-55
- Lillie Mae Shankles Love (11 KB)
My Great-Grandmother,Lillie Mae Shankles Love.
- My sister-in-law,Jean Lankford & Family (30 KB)
My Sister-in-law,Jean Lankford with her mother,Glennis Cline and my niece,Katilyn Elizabeth Lankford "Katie B." at Aniversary celebration, Jan. 06,2007.
- Glenn Ray Lankford,Sr. (30 KB)
My Dad as young boy standing in front of corn field on homeplace on Sand Mountain in Dekalb County,Alabama
- Patrick Henry & Sarah D. Blake Lankford (68 KB)
My Grandfather's oldest Half-Brother,Patrick Henry Lankford with wife,Sarah Davis Blake Lankford. Pat is the oldest son of Peter Horry Lankford & Mary Ann Frost (Picture given to me by Terry Lankford)
- Ray Lankford on Mount of Olives inlooking over (51 KB)
On trip to Israel, January 2,2008
- Glenn Ray Lankford,Sr. and nephew,Glavis Dawson,Jr (34 KB)
Dad with nephew,Glavis Dawson,Jr., the first of the Lankford Grandchildren, son of Glavis Dawson,Sr. and Delores Lankford.
- Glenn R. & Shirley Jeanette Lankford (24 KB)
Dad & Mom in front of our old house in the East Lake area of Chattanooga,Tennessee.
- Perlina Cunningham Shankles & Lala Shankles (38 KB)
Perlina Cunningham Shankles and Granddaughter,Lala Shankles (Hicks)
- Robert Love (15 KB)
My Grandmother Dolly Love Lankforrd's brother, Robert Lester Love
- Grace Love Bell (12 KB)
My Grand Aunt, Grace Love Bell, my Grandmother's youngest sister.
- Family of Glenn & Jeanette Lankford (16 KB)
Family Portrait of My Family, Glenn,Jeanette and my sister,Janice. Standing L-R is me,Glenn Ray,Jr.,Gary and Wayne.
- Children of John W. & Lillie Mae Shankles Love (20 KB)
(L-R) Pearly,Dora,Dolly,Grace,Alice & Andrew Love
- Easter at Grandparents (Bryans) (23 KB)
Glenn & Jeanette and from L-R, Gary,Wayne & Janice.
- Last of the Love Children (20 KB)
Pearly Love & Grace Bell, the last surviving children of John Wesley Love and Lillie Mae Shankles at Love-Craig Reunion, Oct. 2005 in Rainsville,Alabama
- Glenn & Jeanette Lankford (41 KB)
Dad & Mom in September 1957, just moved to Chattanooga,TN from Dekalb County,Alabama. Picture taken in Alton Park area of Chattanooga and mom is with child,Me,Glenn Ray.,Jr.
- William Benjamin & Lillie Mae Kean Lankford (56 KB)
William Benjamin Lankford, only son of Patrick Henry & Sarah Davis Blake Lankford, with his wife, Lillie Mae Kean (Picture from Terry Lankford)
- Glenn Lankford At work (37 KB)
Picture taken while at work at Combustion Engineering where Dad worked for 30 years.
- John Clark Crow & Susan Myra Frazier (7 KB)
Susan Myra Frazier and husband John Clark Crow. Susan didn't marry till late in life after both of her parents died.
- Robert D. & Dollie Lankford With children (27 KB)
Bob & Dollie seated,standing,L-R.Delores,Marie, Charlotte & Doyle.(Back row-L-R)Peggy,Glenn (my Dad) & Jimmy Don.
- Lankford Cemetery (14 KB)
Lankford Cemetery, Located off Airport Rd & West Houston Loop Rd. in Fort Payne,Alabama
- Robert D. & Dollie Lankford (27 KB)
- Tombstone of Peter Horry & Mary Ann Frost Lankford (11 KB)
- Glenn & Jeanette Lankford 's 50th. Anniversary (22 KB)
Glenn & Jeanette Lankford @ 50th. Aniversary, January 06,2007 at Central Baptist Church (Abba's House) Children Standing L-R, Gary, Glenn Ray,Jr.,Janice Annette,Harold Dewayne.
- Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford-Pg. 1 (62 KB)
Page one of Bible Family Registry of Peter Lankford, copies sent to me by Lynn Lankford Crow
- Glenn & Jeanette Lankford's 50th. Aniversary (17 KB)
My parents,Glenn & Jeanette Lankford celebrating 50th. Aniversary. They married January 5.1957 in Trenton,Dade Co.,Georgia. Reception held in their honor Jan. 6,2007.
- Children of Robert Dobbs & Dollie Love Lankford (28 KB)
Four of Dad's living siblings joined in the celebration of Dad & Mom's 50th. Aniversary. Standing L-R. Jimmy Don,Doyle,Charlotte Ann & Peggy Sue>
- Grandchildren of Glenn & Jeanette Lankford (24 KB)
Four of Dad & Mom's six grandchildren attended the celebration of their 50th. Aniversary. Standing L-R, Joseph Lee,Micah Dale,Katie and Tyler Dewayne Lankford.