LEDOUX FAMILY TREE:Information about Francois LeDoux
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Francois LeDoux (b. October 22, 1755, d. September 20, 1812)Francois LeDoux (son of Pierre LeDoux and Cecile Rondeau) was born October 22, 1755 in La, and died September 20, 1812 in St. Landry,La.He married Marguerite Rougeau on December 21, 1776, daughter of Jean Baptiste Rougeau and Marguerite De Mouy.
More About Francois LeDoux:
Baptism: November 05, 1755, Pointe Coupee.
Military service: 1785, Was in Opel Malitia under Commandant De La Morandiere.
More About Francois LeDoux and Marguerite Rougeau:
Marriage: December 21, 1776
Children of Francois LeDoux and Marguerite Rougeau are:
- +Louis Eugene LeDoux, b. October 03, 1786, Opelousas,St. Landry Parish,La, d. November 08, 1830, Opelousas Church,Opelousas,St. Landry Parish,La.
- Magdelaine LeDoux, b. October 18, 1778, Natchitoches,La, d. 1788.
- Jean Baptiste Francois LeDoux, b. September 08, 1777, Natchitoches,La, d. April 01, 1813, Opelousas,La.
- Charles LeDoux, b. 1778, d. 1808.
- Etienne Valery LeDoux, b. July 05, 1779, Natchitoches,La, d. 1779, Natchitoches,La.
- Marie Louise Adelaie LeDoux, b. 1780, d. 1871, St. Landry Parish,La.
- Paul Antoine LeDoux, b. April 1783, d. 1830.
- Francois LeDoux, b. October 08, 1785, St. Landry,La, d. December 1820, Pt Coupee.