My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Nancy Black
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Nancy Black (b. Abt. 1835, d. April 29, 1902)Nancy Black6 was born Abt. 1835 in Denton County, Alabama, and died April 29, 1902 in Austin, Travis County Texas.She married Henry Parker.
Children of Nancy Black and Henry Parker are:
- +William Alexander Parker, b. February 18, 1851, San Gabriel, Milam County Texas, d. February 23, 1900, Roff Pontomac County Oklahoma.
- +Wade Franklin Parker, b. 1853, San Gabriel, Milam County Texas, d. date unknown.
- +George Washington Parker, b. December 22, 1854, San Gabriel, Milam County Texas, d. March 18, 1927, Salty, Milam County Texas.
- +Perry Anderson Parker, b. September 18, 1856, San Gabriel, Milam County Texas, d. November 22, 1925, Dallas, Texas.
- +John Wesley Parker, b. 1862, San Gabriel, Milam County Texas, d. April 1901, Roff Pontomac County Oklahoma.
- +Laura Parker, b. Abt. 1863, Milam, County Texas, d. date unknown.
- +JD Parker, b. January 01, 1863, Thorndale, Milam County, Texas, d. August 02, 1935, Dallas, Texas.
- Mattie Parker, b. 1868, d. date unknown.