The Raymond L. Mangham family:Information about James P. Mangham I
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James P. Mangham I (b. 29 May 1810, d. 07 April 1874)James P. Mangham I (son of Willis Austin Mangham and Temperance Ann Brewer) was born 29 May 1810 in Putnman Co., Eatonton, Ga., and died 07 April 1874 in Buried Mangham Family Cem, Pike Co. Ga.He married Mary Winford Ennis on 16 April 1829.
More About James P. Mangham I and Mary Winford Ennis:
Marriage: 16 April 1829
Children of James P. Mangham I and Mary Winford Ennis are:
- Jane Amenda Temperance Mangham, b. 17 April 1830, d. date unknown.
- John Willis Mangham, b. 03 August 1832, d. date unknown.
- Mary Ann Malinda Harriet Mangham, b. 09 November 1833, d. date unknown.
- Wiley James Mangham, b. 16 October 1836, d. date unknown.
- Elizabeth Winfred Samithy Mariah Mangham, b. 13 April 1838, d. date unknown.
- Charles Absalem Mangham, b. 30 December 1839, d. date unknown.
- William Decatur Mangham, b. 02 March 1840, d. date unknown.
- Rebecca Mangham, b. 12 October 1842, d. date unknown, Greenwood Cem., Barnesville, Ga..
- +Robert Jackson Mangham, b. 11 September 1845, Lifsey Springs, Pike Co., Ga, d. 19 July 1929, Pike Co. buried Mangham Family Cem..