From Virginia Through the Southwest:Information about Priscilla Baugh
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Priscilla Baugh (b. Abt. 1664, d. 1706)Priscilla Baugh (daughter of William Baugh II and Jane Hatcher) was born Abt. 1664 in Farrar's Island, Henrico Co. Virginia, and died 1706 in Henrico Co. Virginia.She married William Farrar on Abt. 1680 in Virginia, son of William Farrar and Mary.
Notes for Priscilla Baugh:
Note: Henrico Co, VA Records, 1677-92, p 157: William Farrar's marriage to Priscilla Baugh evidently occurred between June 1679 and 1 April 1681, for on the latter date William Baugh, Sr. made a deed to further define a tract of land on the Appomattox, adjoining William Lockett, which he had transferred to his granddaughter Priscilla Baugh, 1 June 1679, "now wife of William Farrar."
More About Priscilla Baugh and William Farrar:
Marriage: Abt. 1680, Virginia.
Children of Priscilla Baugh and William Farrar are:
- William Farrar IV, b. Abt. 1682, Farrar's Island, Henrico Co. Virginia.
- Priscilla Farrar, b. Abt. 1691, Farrar's Island, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. May 1774, Orange Co. North Carolina.
- +George Farrar, b. Abt. 1695, Farrar's Island, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. March 16, 1772, St. James Parish, Mecklenburg Co Virginia.
- Abel Farrar, b. Abt. 1698, Farrar's Island, Henrico Co. Virginia.
- John Farrar, b. Abt. 1706, Farrar's Island, Henrico Co. Virginia.