From Virginia Through the Southwest:Information about Mary Field
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Field (b. February 03, 1678/79, d. August 15, 1715)Mary Field (daughter of Peter Field and Judith Soane) was born February 03, 1678/79 in Henrico Co. Virginia, and died August 15, 1715 in Henrico Parish, Henrico Co. Virginia.She married Thomas Jefferson II on October 20, 1697 in Henrico Co. Virginia, son of Thomas Jefferson and Mary Branch.
More About Mary Field and Thomas Jefferson II:
Marriage: October 20, 1697, Henrico Co. Virginia.
Children of Mary Field and Thomas Jefferson II are:
- +Judith Jefferson, b. August 30, 1698, Osbornes, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. November 1786, St. James Parish, Mecklenburg Co Virginia.
- Thomas Jefferson III, b. September 24, 1700, Osbornes, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. February 14, 1722/23, Died at Sea.
- Field Jefferson, b. March 16, 1701/02, Osbornes, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. February 10, 1765, Mecklenberg Co. Virginia.
- +Peter Jefferson, b. February 29, 1707/08, Osbornes, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. August 17, 1757, Shadwell, Goochland Co. (now Albemarle Co.) Virginia.
- Martha Jefferson, b. 1709, Osbornes, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. 1797.
- Mary Jefferson, b. August 1714, Osbornes, Henrico Co. Virginia, d. April 13, 1755, Powhatan Co. Virginia.