From Virginia Through the Southwest:Information about George Farrar, Jr.
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
George Farrar, Jr. (b. Abt. 1720, d. 1761)George Farrar, Jr. (son of George Farrar and Judith Jefferson) was born Abt. 1720 in Farrar's Island, Chesterfield Co. Virginia, and died 1761 in Mecklenburg Co. Virginia.He married Dianah Hillsman on Abt. 1740 in Virginia, daughter of William Hillsman and Dianah Bennett.
More About George Farrar, Jr. and Dianah Hillsman:
Marriage: Abt. 1740, Virginia.
Children of George Farrar, Jr. and Dianah Hillsman are:
- George Farrar III, b. 1741, d. 1819.
- Peter Farrar, b. 1743, Virginia.
- William Farrar, b. March 19, 1750/51, Virginia, d. March 06, 1801, Rockingham Co. North Carolina.
- John Farrar, b. 1752, Virginia.
- Field Farrar, b. Abt. 1753, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia, d. 1796, Augusta, Georgia.
- Thomas Farrar, b. October 01, 1754, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia, d. August 24, 1833, Claiborne Co. Mississippi.
- Mary Farrar, b. 1756, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia.
- Priscilla Isabelle Farrar, b. 1758, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia.
- Howard Farrar, b. Abt. 1760, Virginia.