My Genealogy Home Page:Information about William Hand
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Hand (b. September 19, 1721, d. August 20, 1806)
|William Hand House|
William Hand (son of Johnathan Hand and Jane) was born September 19, 1721 in East Hampton, Long Island, Suffolk County, New York, and died August 20, 1806 in Livingston Twsp., Essex Co., NJ bur. Presbyterian Cemetery, Springfield, NJ.He married Lois Ward, daughter of David Ward and Mary Brown.
Notes for William Hand:
It could be possible that one of the William Hand(s) that are listed on the Revolutionary War Muster Roll is this William Hand.Source citation (Ancestry.com, Miliary Records:Revolutionary War Muster Rolls):
William Hand, Private, roll-box: 44Roll Rec: 246
WM Hand, Private , roll-box: 101, roll Rec: 246
More About William Hand:
Burial: Unknown, Springfield, New Jersey.
Residence: Lived for a time in Jefferson Village, now Maplewood, NY.
Children of William Hand and Lois Ward are:
- +Moses Hand, b. April 09, 1762, Springfield Twsp, Essex, NJ, d. date unknown.
- Mary Hand, b. May 16, 1750, d. date unknown.
- Phebe Hand, b. October 07, 1751, d. date unknown.
- Johnathan Hand, b. August 26, 1753, d. date unknown.
- Martha Hand, b. March 14, 1755, d. date unknown.
- David Hand, b. March 14, 1757, d. date unknown.
- Aaron Hand, b. February 23, 1764, d. date unknown.
- Betsy Hand, b. Abt. 1745, d. date unknown.
- James Hand, b. Abt. 1747, d. date unknown.
- Caty Hand, b. Abt. 1766, d. date unknown.
- Nancy Hand, b. Abt. 1768, d. date unknown.