My Genealogy Home Page:Information about John Wheeler
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Wheeler (b. February 27, 1623/24, d. 1689)John Wheeler (son of Thomas Wheeler and Anne Halsey) was born February 27, 1623/24 in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, Eng., and died 1689 in Fairfield, Connecticut.He married Judith Turney on Abt. 1660 in Abt. 1659, daughter of Benjamin Turney and Mary Odell.
More About John Wheeler:
Burial: Unknown, Fairfield, Connecticut.
Immigration: 1638, If he had a son David, he came on the ship "Confidence".181
More About John Wheeler and Judith Turney:
Marriage: Abt. 1660, Abt. 1659.
Children of John Wheeler and Judith Turney are:
- Judith Wheeler, b. 1661, d. date unknown.
- John Wheeler, b. Bet. 1663 - 1664, d. date unknown.
- Elizabeth Wheeler, b. 1667, d. date unknown.
- Rebecca Wheeler, b. 1672, d. date unknown.
- Joseph Wheeler, b. 1674, d. date unknown.
- Hannah Wheeler, b. 1676, d. date unknown.
- Abigail Wheeler, b. 1680, d. date unknown.
- Obadiah Wheeler, b. 1682, d. date unknown.
- Ann Wheeler, b. 1684, d. date unknown.
- Johnathan Wheeler, b. 1687, d. date unknown.
- David Wheeler, b. 1690, d. date unknown.