Shirley Stephens' Family Tree:Information about Martha Amelia Borgstadt
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Martha Amelia Borgstadt (b. April 29, 1866, d. October 13, 1938)Martha Amelia Borgstadt (daughter of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Borgstedt and Amalia (Malchen) Stosberg)44 was born April 29, 1866 in Stafford County, KA45, and died October 13, 1938 in Warrensburg, MO45.She married Martin Lewis Henry Bartels on May 06, 1886, son of Heinrich Henry Bartels and Dorothea Scharnhorst.
Notes for Martha Amelia Borgstadt:
Per Shirley Stephens Moore:My Mother, Dorothy Amelia Bartels Stephens remembers her mother Martha Borgstadt playing on the Salt Flats in Kansas.
More About Martha Amelia Borgstadt:
Burial: October 14, 1938, City Cemetery, Higginsville, Lafayette, MO.45
More About Martha Amelia Borgstadt and Martin Lewis Henry Bartels:
Marriage: May 06, 1886
Children of Martha Amelia Borgstadt and Martin Lewis Henry Bartels are:
- +Emil Bartels, b. April 22, 1888, Concordia, MO, d. October 30, 1971, Modesto, CA.
- Alvin (Buddy) Fredrick Bartels, b. May 14, 1890, Lafayette, Aullville, MO, d. December 28, 1948, Lake, Hammond, IN.
- Rose Lillian Bartels, b. August 24, 1892, Concordia, MO, d. September 11, 1968.
- Edna May Bartels, b. February 28, 1897, Concordia, MO, d. April 08, 1991, Fort Bragg, CA.
- Elmer Lewis Bartels, b. May 05, 1901, Concordia, MO, d. June 28, 1992, Concordia, MO.
- Lillian (Lillie) Bartels, b. 1902, Concordia, MO, d. 1902.
- Mayme Milfred Bartels, b. July 15, 1904, Concordia, MO, d. March 31, 1982, Willits, CA.
- +Dorothy (Dora) Amelia Bartels.