Marilynn Munoz Home PageUpdated December 10, 2004
8669 Redbank Road
This is a home page for the families named Munoz, Winick, Losle, Loosli, Phelps, Koopman, Hull, Burr, Whitlock, Robinson and many others. There are approximately 86,000 individuals listed here. I am always looking for new information and specifically for the parentage of Philip Phelps and Catherine Moss. They are dead-ends in our family tree. I have also been researching the Koopman line which ends in Germany with Jeren G. Koopman and his wife Katherine C. Loeffers. If you are a family member please enjoy, if you are searching--Good Luck!
NOTE: This particular web site (hosted by FamilyTreeMaker) will not hold all the individuals I have on this tree. There may only be about 500 listed. It is a problem with the site itself, not my tree.
GEDCOM Trees(viewing trees requires 4.0 or later)
- Victor, Marilynn & Maggie (35 KB)
This was taken in 1995 with our beloved cat Maggie. She is no longer with us.
- Our 2004 Christmas Family Photo (179 KB)
This was the only group we could assemble for this years photo. Top row: Robin (Munoz)Crouch, Robin's son Benjamin Lewis, Victor Munoz, Our daughter-in-law Bertha Munoz and son Michael Munoz. Bottom row: Marilynn Munoz, Robin's sons Samuel Edwin (9) and Timothy Lee Crouch (11). Robin and Rick were divorced this year.
- The Munoz / Crouch Family--October 2001 (29 KB)
Top row: Robin Munoz Crouch, Michael Munoz, Rick Crouch (husband of Robin), Victor Munoz, Ben Crouch. Bottom row: Bertha Munoz (wife of Michael), Tim Crouch, Marilynn Munoz, Sam Crouch.
- Victor and Marilynn Munoz Christmas 1994 (23 KB)
Taken at the home of a friend.
- Victor and Marilynn on our Wedding Day (28 KB)
Taken April 30, 1961
- Michael and Bertha Munoz (17 KB)
Taken a few months before their marriage.
- Michael and his son Anthony (40 KB)
Taken on a visit from Indiana in 1998.
- Michael and Robin Munoz (43 KB)
Taken in December of 1986.
- Victor and Marilynn Munoz and kids Mike & Robin (43 KB)
Taken in July of 1966.
- Our Engagement Picture (18 KB)
Taken in November of 1960.