The Nichols family of London, England:Information about James Parnham
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Parnham (b. Abt. 1821, d. Bet. 1891 - 1901)
|James Parnham in uniform|
James Parnham (son of John Parnham and Mary)1498, 1499 was born Abt. 1821 in Leytonstone, Essex1500, 1501, and died Bet. 1891 - 19011502.He married Mary Springle, daughter of Margaret Springle?.
Notes for James Parnham:
Witness to marriage of Charles Fincham & Ann Parnham 27.6.1841
In 1841 was servantto Richard Shelton at Salway House, Leyton, a school.
1861 census has him born in Leyton
More About James Parnham:
Baptism: 4 Mar 1821, St Mary's, Leyton.1503
Census 1: 1841, Salway House, Leyton Street, Low Leyton, Essex. Age 20.1503, 1504
Census 2: 1851, High Street, Strood, Kent. Age 30.1505
Census 3: 1861, Prospect Place, Maidstone, Kent. Age 39.1506
Census 4: 1871, 28 St George's Square, Maidstone, Kent. Age 50.1507
Census 5: 1881, 8 St George's Square, Maidstone, Kent. Age 60.1508
Census 6: 1891, 9 Albion Road, Milton, Gravesend, Kent. Age 70.1509
Occupation 1: 1841, Servant.1510
Occupation 2: 1851, Railway Porter.1511
Occupation 3: Bet. 1861 - 1891, Railway Guard, South Eastern Railway.1512, 1513, 1514, 1515, 1516
Residence: 1854, Frindsbury Road, Strood, Kent.1517
Children of James Parnham and Mary Springle are:
- Mary Ann Parnham, b. Abt. 1846, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire1518, d. date unknown.
- Sarah Ann Parnham, b. Abt. 1848, Great Chesterford, Essex1518, 1519, d. date unknown.
- +John James Parnham, b. 1851, Strood, Kent1520, d. date unknown.
- +Elizabeth Parnham, b. 25 Mar 1854, Frindsbury Road, Strood, Kent*1521, 1522, d. date unknown.
- William Parnham, b. Abt. 1858, Maidstone, Kent1523, d. date unknown.
- Margaret Parnham, b. 1860, Maidstone, Kent1523, d. date unknown.
- Arthur S Parnham, b. Abt. 1865, Maidstone, Kent1524, d. date unknown.
- Alfred Parnham, b. Abt. 1869, Maidstone, Kent1524, d. date unknown.