Four Families Through Georgia:Information about Francis O'Kelley
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Francis O'Kelley (b. August 31, 1761, d. April 16, 1838)Francis O'Kelley (son of Thomas O'Kelley and Elizabeth Dean) was born August 31, 1761 in Virginia, and died April 16, 1838 in Oglethorpe County, Georgia, USA.He married Delilah Crowder on May 25, 1785 in Mecklenburg County, VA, USA, daughter of George Crowder.
More About Francis O'Kelley:
Individual Note 1: 1825, Won land in Muscogee County, GA.
Individual Note 2: Left "a large landed home.".
Individual Note 3: 1825, Won Land in lottery in Coweta County, GA.
Military service: American Revolution soldier.
Religion: Cloud's Creek Baptist, Oglethorpe County, GA.
Residence 1: 1792, Mecklenburg County, Virginia.
Residence 2: 1802, Oglethorpe County, Georgia.
More About Francis O'Kelley and Delilah Crowder:
Marriage: May 25, 1785, Mecklenburg County, VA, USA.
Children of Francis O'Kelley and Delilah Crowder are:
- James O'Kelley, b. June 01, 1786, d. date unknown.
- Martha O'Kelley, b. Abt. 1788, Virginia, d. Abt. 1829, Georgia, USA.
- Richard O'Kelley, b. Abt. 1790, d. April 01, 1848.
- Benjamin O'Kelley, b. Abt. 1792, Mecklenburg County, VA, USA, d. Abt. 1878, Gwinnett County, GA USA.
- +Francis Dean O'Kelley, b. January 16, 1795, Mecklenburg County, Virginia, d. Abt. 1865, Walton County, Georgia.
- George O'Kelley, b. Abt. 1797, d. Abt. 1806.
- Delilah O'Kelley, b. Abt. 1801, d. Abt. 1870.
- Polly C. O'Kelley, b. Abt. 1804, d. date unknown, Y.