Four Families Through Georgia:Information about Elizabeth Barnes
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Elizabeth Barnes (b. June 01, 1836, d. August 21, 1879)Elizabeth Barnes (daughter of Ransom Barnes and Sarah Barker) was born June 01, 1836 in GA, and died August 21, 1879 in Hall County Georgia, USA.She married Edward Washington O'Kelley on March 02, 1857 in Hall County Georgia, USA, son of John Pendleton O'Kelley and Elizabeth Chastain.
More About Elizabeth Barnes:
Burial: Unknown, White County, Georgia, USA.
More About Elizabeth Barnes and Edward Washington O'Kelley:
Marriage: March 02, 1857, Hall County Georgia, USA.
Children of Elizabeth Barnes and Edward Washington O'Kelley are:
- John Elias O'Kelley, b. August 30, 1858, GA, d. March 15, 1926.
- Thomas Washington O'Kelley, b. December 14, 1860, GA, d. July 12, 1927.
- William Posey O'Kelley, b. May 30, 1863, GA, d. December 13, 1936.
- +Nathaniel Boaz O'Kelley, b. November 27, 1866, GA, d. August 07, 1946, Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida, USA.
- Artemus Franklin O'Kelley, b. September 04, 1871, d. January 01, 1945, Tallahassee, Florida, USA.
- Joseph Pendleton O'Kelley, b. June 13, 1874, Raleigh, Wake County, North Catrolina, d. November 09, 1896, While in college studying to be Baptist Minister.