The Pallaske Family (Wisconsin) Home Page:Information about Ann Elizabeth Mulvaney
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Ann Elizabeth Mulvaney (b. 10 January 1895, d. 8 August 1946)Ann Elizabeth Mulvaney (daughter of John Bernard Mulvaney and Anne Kenehan) was born 10 January 1895 in St. Anthony, Iowa, and died 8 August 1946 in Crookston, Minnesota.She married Louis Oliver Sr., Cournia on 29 September 1915 in Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Crookston, Minnesota, son of John Baptiste Cournia and Esther Mary Bebeau.
More About Ann Elizabeth Mulvaney and Louis Oliver Sr., Cournia:
Marriage: 29 September 1915, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Crookston, Minnesota.
Children of Ann Elizabeth Mulvaney and Louis Oliver Sr., Cournia are:
- +Leroy John Cournia, b. 27 July 1916, d. November 1956.
- +Esther Ann Cournia, b. 13 September 1917, d. April 2000.
- +Delmont Louis Cournia, b. 7 January 1919.
- +Lauretta Kathryn Cournia, b. 6 August 1920.
- +Madonna Gertrude Cournia, b. 1 February 1922.
- +Margaret Mary Cournia, b. 12 September 1923.
- +Elizabeth "Betty" Cournia, b. 25 June 1925.
- +RoseMarie Genevieve Cournia, b. 16 July 1928.
- +AnnaMae Rosalie Cournia, b. 28 June 1930.
- +Louis "Sonny" Oliver Cournia, Jr., b. 8 November 1932.
- +LaVonne Jean Cournia, b. 24 April 1938.