Descendants of BenjaminRobinson
Generation No. 1
1. BENJAMIN1 ROBINSON He married MARY ANN EMMERSON.
More About BENJAMIN ROBINSON:
Occupation: 1861, Music Printer
Children of BENJAMIN ROBINSON and MARY EMMERSON are:
i. BENJAMIN CHARLES2 ROBINSON, b. Abt. 1834.
ii. EDWARD GEORGE ROBINSON, b. 28 December1838, 6 Husband Street, Westminster LDN.
More About EDWARD GEORGE ROBINSON:
Christening: 25 March 1839, St James Church, Westminster LDN
2. iii. ELEANOR ANN ROBINSON, b. Abt. 1841,London.
iv. ELIZABETH ROBINSON, b. Abt. 1841.
More About ELIZABETH ROBINSON:
Christening: 20March 1841, St James Church, Westminster LDN
Generation No. 2
2. ELEANOR ANN2 ROBINSON (BENJAMIN1) was born Abt. 1841in London. She married CHARLES ROBINSON 31 March 1861 inSt Martins-in-the-Field, Westminster LDN, son of JAMES ROBINSON and ANN. He was born Abt. 1837 in London.
More About ELEANOR ANN ROBINSON:
Christening: 20 March 1841, St James Church, Westminster LDN
More About CHARLES ROBINSON:
Christening: 29 September 1837, St Mary-St, Marylebone Road, StMarylebone LDN
Occupation: 1861, Lithographic Printer
Children of ELEANOR ROBINSON and CHARLES ROBINSON are:
3. i. BENJAMIN CHARLES3 ROBINSON, b. 2 May 1865.
ii. ERNEST WILLIAM ROBINSON, b. Abt. 1870; d.28 November 1918, 87 Harwood Street, St Pancras LDN; m. ELIZABETH ANN BAKER, 8 April 1901, TheParish Church, Camden LDN; b. 1871, St Pancras LDN.
More About ERNEST WILLIAM ROBINSON:
Christening: 30 May 1870, The Old Church, St Pancras LDN
Occupation: 1901, Pianoforte Maker
4. iii. FREDERICK EDWARD ROBINSON, b. 21 March 1873,12 Mortimer Street, St Pancras LDN; d. 17 March 1925, Caxton, Birmingham Road,Sutton Coldfield WWK.
iv. ELIZABETH ANN ROBINSON, b. Abt. 1877.
Generation No. 3
3. BENJAMIN CHARLES3 ROBINSON (ELEANOR ANN2, BENJAMIN1) was born 2 May1865. He married CHRISTIANAH JANE CHATTERTON 25 December 1890in The Parish Church, Camden LDN, daughter of FREDERICK CHATTERTON and CHRISTIANA. She was born 1871 in St Pancras LDN.
More About BENJAMIN CHARLES ROBINSON:
Occupation: 1890, French Polisher
Child of BENJAMIN ROBINSON and CHRISTIANAH CHATTERTON is:
i. BENJAMIN CHARLES4 ROBINSON, b. 1891; d. 5 July1891, 59 King Street, Camden LDN.
4. FREDERICK EDWARD3 ROBINSON (ELEANOR ANN2, BENJAMIN1) was born 21 March1873 in 12 Mortimer Street, St Pancras LDN, and died 17 March 1925 in Caxton,Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield WWK. He married CLARA GIBSON 13 April 1895 inSt Barnabas Parish Church, St Pancras LDN, daughter of JONATHAN GIBSON and OLIVE SHAW. She was born 30 December 1869 in 12 CarlowRoad, St Pancras LDN, and died 27 November 1954 in 74 Nickleby Road, PoyntonCHS.
More About CLARA GIBSON:
Children of FREDERICK ROBINSON and CLARA GIBSON are:
5. i. LEONARD FREDERICK4 ROBINSON, b. 23 June 1895,St Pancras LDN; d. 19 January 1972, Cheadle Nursing Home, Cheadle CHS.
6. ii. WILFRED GORDON ROBINSON, b. 1897.
7. iii. CECIL ERNEST ROBINSON, b. 14 April 1901,St Pancras LDN; d. 28 October 1972, Poynton, Stockport CHS.
8. iv. CHARLES STANLEY ROBINSON, b. 24 July 1903,113 Gloucester Road, St Pancras LDN; d. 28 December 1989, Stepping HillHospital, Poplar Grove, Stockport CHS.
Generation No. 4
5. LEONARD FREDERICK4 ROBINSON (FREDERICK EDWARD3, ELEANOR ANN2, BENJAMIN1) was born 23 June1895 in St Pancras LDN, and died 19 January 1972 in Cheadle Nursing Home,Cheadle CHS. He married EDWYNA GRUNDY 9 October 1920 inThe Parish Church, Eccles LAN, daughter of EDWIN GRUNDY and MARY RIGBY. She was born 3 September 1894 in Manchester LAN, and died 9 July1985 in Leamington Spa Nursing Home.
More About LEONARD FREDERICK ROBINSON:
Occupation: 1920, Traveller
Children of LEONARD ROBINSON and EDWYNA GRUNDY are:
9. i. Living female off spring born 1923
10. ii. Livingmale off spring born 1925
6. WILFRED GORDON4 ROBINSON (FREDERICK EDWARD3, ELEANOR ANN2, BENJAMIN1) was born1897. He married VERA M DEAN 1934. She was born Abt. 1894.
Child of WILFRED ROBINSON and VERA DEAN is:
i. Living male off spring born 1935
7. CECIL ERNEST4 ROBINSON (FREDERICK EDWARD3, ELEANOR ANN2, BENJAMIN1) was born 14 April1901 in St Pancras LDN, and died 28 October 1972 in Poynton, StockportCHS. He married JANE HANDFORD. She was born 28 October 1900, and died 24October 1996 in Poynton, Stockport CHS.
Child of CECIL ROBINSON and JANE HANDFORD is:
11. i. MICHAEL NEIL5 ROBINSON, b. 29 August 1935;d. 1 March 1992, Poynton, Stockport CHS.
8. CHARLES STANLEY4 ROBINSON (FREDERICK EDWARD3, ELEANOR ANN2, BENJAMIN1) was born 24 July1903 in 113 Gloucester Road, St Pancras LDN, and died 28 December 1989 inStepping Hill Hospital, Poplar Grove, Stockport CHS. He married MARJORIE WHEELER 12 May 1932 in Longsight Baptist Church, Slade Lane,Rusholme, Manchester LAN, daughter of JAMES WHEELER and EMMIE HASLAM. She was born 21 February 1907 in 206 Stockport Road,Chorlton-on-Medlock, Manchester LAN, and died 26 July 1996 in Furness GeneralHospital, Barrow-in-Furness CUM.
More About CHARLES STANLEY ROBINSON:
Cremation: 6 January 1990, Stockport Crematorium, Stockport CHS
Occupation: Managing director of cotton firm
More About MARJORIE WHEELER:
Cremation: 7 August 1996, Barrow-in-Furness Crematorium,Barrow-in-Furness CUM
Children of CHARLES ROBINSON and MARJORIE WHEELER are:
12. i. Livingmale off spring born 1933
13. ii. Livingfemale off spring born 1947