My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Columbus Taylor Cooper
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Columbus Taylor Cooper (b. September 08, 1874, d. December 07, 1922)Columbus Taylor Cooper (son of Presley Hyman Cooper and Nancy Ann Snider) was born September 08, 1874 in Mitchell, Georgia, and died December 07, 1922.He married (1) Melinda Simpson on December 31, 1896.He married (2) Nannie Berta Braddy on March 03, 1901 in by W.G. Walden, minister of the Gospel, daughter of Frank Nelson Braddy and Sara Ann Electra Bruce.
More About Columbus Taylor Cooper:
Date born 2: September 08, 1884, Mitchell, Georgia.
Burial: Pavo, Brooks County, Georgia.
Died 2: December 07, 1922, Pavo, Brooks County, Georgia.
More About Columbus Taylor Cooper and Melinda Simpson:
Marriage: December 31, 1896
More About Columbus Taylor Cooper and Nannie Berta Braddy:
Marriage: March 03, 1901, by W.G. Walden, minister of the Gospel.
Children of Columbus Taylor Cooper and Nannie Berta Braddy are:
- Myrtle Pauline Cooper, b. December 19, 1903.
- Eula Celeste Cooper, b. December 16, 1905.
- Osie Brannon Cooper, b. March 03, 1907.
- Ralph Hyman Cooper, b. October 14, 1912.
- Nell Amelia Cooper, b. August 12, 1914.
- +Vivian Grace Cooper, b. November 21, 1909, Pavo, Brooks County, Georgia, d. February 18, 1982, Albany, Georgia.
- Olin Cecil Cooper, b. January 09, 1902.