Smith, Watson, Shoemake, Pickering, Todd, Jones Family Ties:Information about John Benjamin Pickering
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Benjamin Pickering (b. May 19, 1870, d. December 27, 1918)John Benjamin Pickering (son of Willis Pickering and Celia Ann Graves) was born May 19, 1870 in Jones County, MS, and died December 27, 1918 in Natchez, Adams County, MS.He married Louiza Ozella Todd on February 13, 1891 in Jones County, MS, daughter of James Franklin Todd and Nancy Matilda Roberts.
More About John Benjamin Pickering:
Burial: December 1918, Hebron Cemetery, Jones County, MS.
More About John Benjamin Pickering and Louiza Ozella Todd:
Marriage: February 13, 1891, Jones County, MS.
Children of John Benjamin Pickering and Louiza Ozella Todd are:
- Minnie Pickering, b. February 14, 1891, Jones County, MS, d. August 28, 1981, Jones County, MS.
- James Walter Pickering, b. April 01, 1893, Jones County, MS, d. March 02, 1989, Jones County, MS121.
- Nancy Ilena Pickering, b. November 08, 1895, d. November 26, 1897.
- Willis Carl Pickering, b. October 11, 1897, Jones County, MS, d. February 13, 1936, Jones County, MS.
- Winnie Pickering, b. February 26, 1899, d. June 30, 1911.
- Sam Robert Pickering, b. June 15, 1901, d. December 10, 1954.
- Infant Pickering, b. April 09, 1903, d. April 10, 1903.
- Barnie Alton Pickering, b. March 14, 1904, Jones County, MS122, d. October 29, 1993, Jones County, MS.
- +John Sharp Pickering, b. April 24, 1906, Jones County, MS123, d. December 09, 1970, Jones County, MS.
- +Earl Brewer Pickering, b. November 12, 1907, Jones County, MS, d. April 25, 1974, Jones County, MS.