My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Sanford Bailey
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sanford Bailey (b. 1820, d. February 1, 1872)Sanford Bailey (son of Kerr Bailey and Tempy Powell) was born 1820 in Unknown, and died February 1, 1872 in Davie Co. NC.He married Emily (Emaline) Foster on February 5, 1852 in Davie Co. NC, daughter of George Foster and Sarah Taylor.
Notes for Sanford Bailey:
Source: Sanford Bailey's Bible, and from Molly SheetsWyatt's Bible, and gravestones.
More About Sanford Bailey:
Burial: Unknown, Davie Co., NC.
Event 1: Source Sanford's Family Bible.
More About Sanford Bailey and Emily (Emaline) Foster:
Marriage: February 5, 1852, Davie Co. NC.
Children of Sanford Bailey and Emily (Emaline) Foster are:
- Radford C. Bailey, b. July 20, 1853, d. January 8, 1896.
- Lewis Kerr Bailey, b. December 16, 1855, d. date unknown.
- George Franklin Bailey, b. April 13, 1858, d. January 3, 1898.
- +Samuel A. Bailey, b. September 29, 1860, d. May 10, 1901.
- Albert S. Bailey, b. December 28, 1862, d. November 26, 1871.
- +Sally Elizabeth Bailey, b. April 8, 1865, Davie Co. NC, d. May 16, 1960, Davie Co. NC.
- Coleman M. Bailey, b. July 28, 1867, DavieCounty, NC, d. April 12, 1931, Fork Ch. Cemetery, Fork, Davie County, NC.
- Wiley Sanford Bailey, b. June 17, 1872, Davie County, d. April 11, 1904, David County, NC.