My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Emily (Emaline) Foster
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Emily (Emaline) Foster (b. 1825, d. November 26, 1880)Emily (Emaline) Foster (daughter of George Foster and Sarah Taylor) was born 1825 in Davie Co. NC, and died November 26, 1880 in Davie Co. NC.She married Sanford Bailey on February 5, 1852 in Davie Co. NC, son of Kerr Bailey and Tempy Powell.
More About Emily (Emaline) Foster and Sanford Bailey:
Marriage: February 5, 1852, Davie Co. NC.
Children of Emily (Emaline) Foster and Sanford Bailey are:
- Radford C. Bailey, b. July 20, 1853, d. January 8, 1896.
- Lewis Kerr Bailey, b. December 16, 1855, d. date unknown.
- George Franklin Bailey, b. April 13, 1858, d. January 3, 1898.
- +Samuel A. Bailey, b. September 29, 1860, d. May 10, 1901.
- Albert S. Bailey, b. December 28, 1862, d. November 26, 1871.
- +Sally Elizabeth Bailey, b. April 8, 1865, Davie Co. NC, d. May 16, 1960, Davie Co. NC.
- Coleman M. Bailey, b. July 28, 1867, DavieCounty, NC, d. April 12, 1931, Fork Ch. Cemetery, Fork, Davie County, NC.
- Wiley Sanford Bailey, b. June 17, 1872, Davie County, d. April 11, 1904, David County, NC.