My Genealogy Home Page:Information about John Radford Williams, Jr.
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Radford Williams, Jr. (b. September 14, 1854, d. July 29, 1928)John Radford Williams, Jr. (son of John Rufus (Squire) Williams, Sr. (J.P.) and Elizabeth Foster) was born September 14, 1854 in Davie Co., NC, and died July 29, 1928 in Davie Co., NC.He married Sarah Prascovia Clark on February 22, 1872 in Davie Co., NC, daughter of William C. Clark and Maria Margareth Stockinger.
More About John Radford Williams, Jr. and Sarah Prascovia Clark:
Marriage: February 22, 1872, Davie Co., NC.
Children of John Radford Williams, Jr. and Sarah Prascovia Clark are:
- +Louis Malcus (Malcomb ?) Williams, b. December 19, 1872, Davie County, NC, d. April 12, 1927, Winston-Salem, NC.
- +Minnie Siveria Williams, b. January 11, 1875, Davie County, NC, d. April 15, 1966.
- +Lillie Octavia Williams, b. October 10, 1877, Davie County, d. August 23, 1959, Forsyth Co,Buried Fork Baptist Ch, Fork, NC in Davie County, NC.
- Lemanus Franklin Williams, b. May 23, 1881, d. date unknown.
- +Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams, b. October 5, 1883, Davie C. NC, d. December 29, 1962, Forsyth Mem. Park, Forsyth Co., NC.
- +Flora (Flossie) Ida Williams, b. May 6, 1886, Davie Co., NC, d. September 19, 1979, Atlanta Ga., Arlington, Cemetary.
- Floy Edna Williams, b. February 26, 1889, d. date unknown.
- +Edgar (Ray) Reynold Williams, b. November 27, 1891, Davie Co., NC, d. June 10, 1968, Forsyth Memorial Cemetery, Winston-Salem, NC.
- +Cary Virgil Williams, b. April 24, 1897, Davie County, NC, d. August 20, 1989, Winston-Salem, NC.