My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Sarah Prascovia Clark
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sarah Prascovia Clark (b. March 25, 1852, d. January 8, 1940)Sarah Prascovia Clark (daughter of William C. Clark and Maria Margareth Stockinger) was born March 25, 1852 in Fork Church Cem, Davie Co., NC, and died January 8, 1940 in probably buried in Fork Ch. Ceme, in Davie Co., NC.She married John Radford Williams, Jr. on February 22, 1872 in Davie Co., NC, son of John Rufus (Squire) Williams, Sr. (J.P.) and Elizabeth Foster.
More About Sarah Prascovia Clark and John Radford Williams, Jr.:
Marriage: February 22, 1872, Davie Co., NC.
Children of Sarah Prascovia Clark and John Radford Williams, Jr. are:
- +Louis Malcus (Malcomb ?) Williams, b. December 19, 1872, Davie County, NC, d. April 12, 1927, Winston-Salem, NC.
- +Minnie Siveria Williams, b. January 11, 1875, Davie County, NC, d. April 15, 1966.
- +Lillie Octavia Williams, b. October 10, 1877, Davie County, d. August 23, 1959, Forsyth Co,Buried Fork Baptist Ch, Fork, NC in Davie County, NC.
- Lemanus Franklin Williams, b. May 23, 1881, d. date unknown.
- +Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams, b. October 5, 1883, Davie C. NC, d. December 29, 1962, Forsyth Mem. Park, Forsyth Co., NC.
- +Flora (Flossie) Ida Williams, b. May 6, 1886, Davie Co., NC, d. September 19, 1979, Atlanta Ga., Arlington, Cemetary.
- Floy Edna Williams, b. February 26, 1889, d. date unknown.
- +Edgar (Ray) Reynold Williams, b. November 27, 1891, Davie Co., NC, d. June 10, 1968, Forsyth Memorial Cemetery, Winston-Salem, NC.
- +Cary Virgil Williams, b. April 24, 1897, Davie County, NC, d. August 20, 1989, Winston-Salem, NC.