My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams (b. October 5, 1883, d. December 29, 1962)Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams (son of John Radford Williams, Jr. and Sarah Prascovia Clark) was born October 5, 1883 in Davie C. NC, and died December 29, 1962 in Forsyth Mem. Park, Forsyth Co., NC.He married Nannie Alexander on September 13, 1905 in Cooleemee, NC, daughter of Cyrus Fink Alexander and Mary Howard.
More About Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams and Nannie Alexander:
Marriage: September 13, 1905, Cooleemee, NC.
Children of Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams and Nannie Alexander are:
- +Guy Elbert Williams.
- Wilmer Clark Williams, (d. Oct 21, 1909), b. October 20, 1909, Cooleemee, NC, d. October 21, 1909.
- +Fredrick Eugene Williams.
- +Thomas Woodrow Williams.
- +Mary Louvina (Polly) Williams.
- +Sarah Elizabeth Williams.
- +Helen Wyoline Williams, b. July 29, 1920, Fork, Davie County, NC, d. August 21, 1988, Died in Winston-Salem, NC buried in Forsyth Memorial Ceme.