My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Fannie Owen
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Fannie Owen (b. March 25, 1859, d. January 8, 1929)Fannie Owen (daughter of Andrew Owen and Margaret Stockinger) was born March 25, 1859 in Davie Co.,NC, and died January 8, 1929 in Davie Co.,NC.She married Chalmus Williams on April 25, 1878 in Davie Co., NC, son of John Rufus (Squire) Williams, Sr. (J.P.) and Elizabeth Foster.
Notes for Fannie Owen:
More About Fannie Owen:
Event 1: Fannie Owens, grandchildof Margaret Stockinger..
More About Fannie Owen and Chalmus Williams:
Marriage: April 25, 1878, Davie Co., NC.
Children of Fannie Owen and Chalmus Williams are:
- +Lee Williams, b. February 22, 1879, d. date unknown.
- Eddie Williams, b. date unknown, d. date unknown.
- +Pearson Williams, b. date unknown, d. date unknown.
- +Clarence Williams, b. date unknown, d. date unknown.
- Rad Williams(d. 27 Nov 1887), b. September 22, 1882, d. date unknown.