My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Nannie Alexander
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Nannie Alexander (b. April 3, 1888, d. May 3, 1960)Nannie Alexander (daughter of Cyrus Fink Alexander and Mary Howard) was born April 3, 1888 in Lincolnton, NC, and died May 3, 1960 in Winston-Salem, NC,Forsyth Memorial Park Cemetery.She married Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams on September 13, 1905 in Cooleemee, NC, son of John Radford Williams, Jr. and Sarah Prascovia Clark.
More About Nannie Alexander and Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams:
Marriage: September 13, 1905, Cooleemee, NC.
Children of Nannie Alexander and Frederick (Frederace) Eustace Williams are:
- +Guy Elbert Williams.
- Wilmer Clark Williams, (d. Oct 21, 1909), b. October 20, 1909, Cooleemee, NC, d. October 21, 1909.
- +Fredrick Eugene Williams.
- +Thomas Woodrow Williams.
- +Mary Louvina (Polly) Williams.
- +Sarah Elizabeth Williams.
- +Helen Wyoline Williams, b. July 29, 1920, Fork, Davie County, NC, d. August 21, 1988, Died in Winston-Salem, NC buried in Forsyth Memorial Ceme.