Potts, Brett, Carver and Byrne Families:Sources
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Potts, Brett, Carver and Byrne Families:1. OneWorldTree, Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc.
2. Genealogy.com, Family Archive #110, Social Security Death Index: U.S. Ed. 9, Social Security Death Index,(Release date: April 10, 2000), "CD-ROM," Internal Ref. #220.127.116.11218.146, Date of Import: Jul 13, 2005.
3. OneWorldTree, Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc.
4. 1900 census.2218 N Lawrence St PhiladelphiaImmigrated 1873
5. Immigration Record, "Electronic."
6. Sisters - Bridget and Margaret and Brother JohnMaggie married Hugh Harkins (died 1925)children -James, Anna Mae (nun holy child, sister gertrude mary) and gertrude married frank thompson and had two daug. Mary and Margaret (about 71)Lived Fisher ave.Brother John, children Marget, John , Charles and Hugh
7. 1930 census says immigated in 1904.
8. Baptised 10 March 1839
9. George Bell's Index.
10. Baptisms, Easington District, Record Number: 50383.0, Parish/Church: Dalton-le-Dale (St.Andrew) & Murton (Holy Trinity) mixedtogether (1877-1968)25 Oct 1877 Phoebe Ann Potts, daughter of Edward William Potts & Phoebe Ann.
11. worked for Reading railroad, pier 14, port Richmond on a crane.Ship blew up and he ending up in Delaware, lived.. this was prior to WWI.Walked the streets in pain and prayed to St. Rita.Relief came night before completion of novena 1920.One time broke both kneecaps and elbows.Had piercing blue eyes.
12. George Bell's Index.
13. coal miner
14. Died of Fright, born at home. Strawberry Blode with one gray and one blue eye.Worked in an office called Sullivan's.Veronica, William and Winnie born on Orianna StCatherine, Edward and Hugh (died of Pnenomna as infant) on 4th stMarcella on 4thMove to 523 W. West Morland st in 1925
15. Reading to Harrisberg