Stanley and Bridget Price of Orange Park, Florida:Information about James Oscar Grammar
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Oscar Grammar (b. July 19, 1881, d. May 08, 1954)
|James & Eva Grammar|
James Oscar Grammar (son of James Henry Grammar and Florence Amanda Hollands) was born July 19, 1881 in IL32, and died May 08, 1954 in Clayton, Pushmataha County, OK.He married Eva Florence Smallwood on October 30, 1911 in Olney, Coal County, OK, daughter of Charlie V. Smallwood and Lillie Thomas Dale.
More About James Oscar Grammar and Eva Florence Smallwood:
Marriage: October 30, 1911, Olney, Coal County, OK.
Children of James Oscar Grammar and Eva Florence Smallwood are:
- +Florence Evadena Grammar, b. July 13, 1912, OK, d. November 10, 1973, El Dorado, Butler County, KS.
- Mardell Grammar, b. February 02, 1913, OK, d. May 15, 1988, Haileyville, Pittsburg County, OK.
- Deloris Grammar, b. September 04, 1915, Colgate, Cole County, OK, d. October 24, 1995, San Diego, San Diego County, CA.
- +Carl T. Grammar, b. June 05, 1919, OK, d. August 1969, McAlester, Pittsburg, OK.
- +Charles Henry Grammar, b. December 27, 1922, Hartshorne, Pittsburg County, OK, d. March 25, 1968, Tulsa, Tulsa County, OK.
- +Calvin Edward Grammar, b. October 21, 1924, d. June 1985, Clayton, Pushmataha County, OK.