The Pyms of Topsham:Information about Mary Radford Valentine
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Radford Valentine (b. 1795, d. 1876)Mary Radford Valentine was born 1795, and died 1876.She married Daniel Pym on February 12, 1816 in Topsham, son of Daniel Pym and Grace Bonner.
More About Mary Radford Valentine:
Burial: January 16, 1876
More About Mary Radford Valentine and Daniel Pym:
Marriage: February 12, 1816, Topsham.
Children of Mary Radford Valentine and Daniel Pym are:
- Sarah Pym, b. November 18, 1816.
- Mary Jane Pym, b. July 16, 1818.
- Margaret Pym, b. August 27, 1820.
- +Daniel Pym, b. September 9, 1822, Topsham, d. July 1884, Topsham.
- Elizabeth Pym, b. June 26, 1824.
- +William James Valentine Pym, b. January 7, 1828, Topsham, d. November 1906, Topsham.
- +George Pym, b. 1831, Topsham, d. October 1903, Topsham.
- Eliza Pym, b. November 30, 1834, Topsham, d. 1845, Topsham.
- Grace Bonner Pym, b. 1836, Topsham.