The Pyms of Topsham:Information about Joseph Pym
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Joseph Pym (b. June 2, 1809, d. January 13, 1875)Joseph Pym (son of Daniel Pym and Grace Bonner) was born June 2, 1809 in Topsham, and died January 13, 1875.He married Sebilia Osburn on February 12, 1828 in St. Mary Major , Exeter.
More About Joseph Pym:
Baptism: June 18, 1809, Topsham Presbyterian.
Residence 1: 1851, The Passage , Topsham.
Residence 2: 1861, Bents Row , Topsham.
More About Joseph Pym and Sebilia Osburn:
Marriage: February 12, 1828, St. Mary Major , Exeter.
Children of Joseph Pym and Sebilia Osburn are:
- Helen Grace Pym, b. 1828, Topsham.
- +Joseph Tooze Pym, b. 1831, Topsham.
- William Henry Osborne Pym, b. 1833, Topsham, d. 1841, Topsham.
- Thirza Pym, b. 1835.
- Samuel Thomas Pym, b. 1838, d. 1850.
- Isabella Elizabeth Pym, b. 1840.
- Eliza Pym, b. June 1843.
- Mary Pym, b. March 1846.
- John Matison Pym, b. 1849, Topsham.
- Samuel T Pym, b. 1855.