John Taylor and Elizabeth Chrisman, Montgomery Co., VA :Information about John Taylor
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Taylor (b. Abt. 1796, d. Abt. 1857)John Taylor (son of Woolrick Taylor and Margaret (Peggy) Penner)101 was born Abt. 1796 in Montgomery Co., VA102, and died Abt. 1857103.He married Elizabeth (Betsy) Chrisman on January 28, 1818 in Montgomery Co., VA, daughter of Jonathan Chrisman and Jane Watterson.
Notes for John Taylor:
John Taylor was born between 1766 and 1773 at Virginia.He married Catherine Wilson on May 8, 1793 at Virginia.(see also John Taylor to Catherina Wilson in 1791, Montgomery Co.) He married Betty Chrisman, daughter of Jonathan Chrisman, on January 28, 1818 at Montgomery Co., VA.If this is true then that would explain James Thomas' references to step or half brother Ben.I think there are other children of Elizabeth Chrisman.
More About John Taylor and Elizabeth (Betsy) Chrisman:
Marriage: January 28, 1818, Montgomery Co., VA.
Children of John Taylor and Elizabeth (Betsy) Chrisman are:
- Benjamin Taylor.
- David Taylor.
- +Charles Isaac Taylo, b. January 14, 1826, Montgomery Co., VA, d. August 20, 1916, Saybrook, IL.
- +James (1) Thomas Taylo, b. July 22, 1834, Christiansburg, Montgomery Co., VA104, d. 1915, Elk Co., KA105, 106.
- +George Pearis (2) Taylor, b. January 09, 1835, Montgomery Co., VA, d. July 01, 1899, Meridian, OK.
- Rachel Taylor, b. Abt. 1837.
- +Mary Jane Taylor, b. Abt. 1838, Montgomery Co., VA, d. January 28, 1907, Ottawa, KA.