Aaron Reeves:Information about Robert Phillip Reeves
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sr. Robert Phillip Reeves (b. January 8, 1914, d. January 28, 1999)Robert Phillip Reeves (son of Fred Arthur Reeves and Flora Reeves) was born January 8, 1914 in Sioux City Iowa, and died January 28, 1999 in Deer Park, TX.He married Hildagarde Kielhey Potts, Reeves on June 12, 1936, daughter of John Harrison Potts and Hildagarde Kielhey, Potts.
More About Robert Phillip Reeves:
Adoption: March 26, 1927, The court overturned the ruling and he was allowed to go back and live with the Reeves. This made national news and created a new Supreme Court law that anyone of the age of 13 could decide who they wanted to live with in cases like these..
Fact 4: Deer Park, TX.
Fact 6: Jay Marks Chev..
Fact 11: His natural mother's name was Lavon Berry.
Fact 12: Yvonne Hutchinson Berry.
Fact 13: His natural father is unknown.
More About Robert Phillip Reeves and Hildagarde Kielhey Potts, Reeves:
Marriage: June 12, 1936
Children of Robert Phillip Reeves and Hildagarde Kielhey Potts, Reeves are:
- +Robert Phillip Reeves, b. January 26, 1938, Houston, TX.
- +John William Reeves, b. July 9, 1942, Omah, NE..
- +Richard Charles Reeves, b. March 5, 1946, Dallas, TX.
- +Barbara Jean Reeves, Thompson, b. November 28, 1948.
- +Carolyn Ann Reeves, Waller, Lee, Arthur, b. October 23, 1957, Pasadena, TX.