Abel Sayers of Michigan:Information about Mary Sayers
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Sayers (b. February 05, 1836, d. October 08, 1884)Mary Sayers (daughter of Abel Sayers and Ann Foster) was born February 05, 1836 in Horsham, Essex County, England, and died October 08, 1884 in Palymra, Lenawee County, Michigan.She married John William Pentlow on May 10, 1857 in Adrian, Michigan, son of William Pentlow and Catherine Unknown.
More About Mary Sayers and John William Pentlow:
Marriage: May 10, 1857, Adrian, Michigan.
Children of Mary Sayers and John William Pentlow are:
- +Emma J. Pentlow, b. May 08, 1861, Odgen, Michigan, d. January 26, 1946, Adrian, Michigan.
- +William John Pentlow, b. October 19, 1866, Palmyra, Michigan, d. February 15, 1940, Adrian, Michigan.
- +Ida L. Pentlow, b. March 16, 1869, Palmyra, Michigan, d. June 07, 1913.
- Edward T. Pentlow, b. July 05, 1872, d. May 21, 1924.
- Franklin A. Pentlow, b. June 16, 1875, d. date unknown, Texas.
- +Delbert Frank Pentlow, b. August 25, 1878, d. date unknown, Clinton, Michigan.
- Anna Pentlow, b. September 12, 1880, d. date unknown, Blissfield, Michigan.